12. Fighting in Hogsmeade

So I'm going to write something absolutely random. Some people who read this know me in real life, and only a few have actually seen what goes on in my brain.

It's crazy up in here.

I am nowhere near as mature as Belle is, but I pretend to be. I don't even think Belle is based off me anymore. She's like a whole different person. I'm just this crazy lunatic who sits on the couch with an iPad, and yet you guys like it.

But seriously, how do I even have fans?

So here's a weird chapter that I won't even edit. Nothing is going to be too weird to write down.

Like remember that time Belle suggested the burrito thing? Don't lie, you remember that. I don't even know why I wrote that, but someone really liked it. (You know who you are.)

I'm also in a weird mood so yeah.

This is the moment where a spotify ad comes on, just so you know.

____________________________________

"WAKE UP, WE'RE GOING TO HOGSMEADE!!!!"

"DONT YELL AT ME, HERMIONE!!!"

"Just wake up."

"No."

"I'll-"

"If you suggest water, I will strangle your face."

"That's not even possible."

"I don't care. It is now."

"And shizzlekadizzle is a word." She says sarcastically.

"It is."

"No, it isn't."

"If you want it to be, it will."

"You have a strange mind."

"Well, I'd be boring if I didn't."

"I hate boring."

"Which is why you love me."

"Just get ready." She sighs. I grumble as I stick a leg out of my blanket.

"It's cold."

So she decides my health isn't important, and pulls the blanket off me.

"Now get up."

"Why?"

"Hogsmeade. If I'm correct, you have to help George out." She winks at me, before running down the stairs.

Really, Hermione?

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Honestly, it went from a hot summer's day to Antarctica in the space of two weeks. Where did the summer go?

Running down a snowy path with the rest of the school while trying not to be spotted breaking the rules is a hard thing to do, but I hate the cold. I don't mind rain, but being cold is just something I try to avoid.

Unfortunately I slip on some ice, and fall over. Someone helps me up, and I see it's Hermione.

"Thanks, Hermin."

"It's Hermione."

"No, it's Hermin. That's your name now."

She sighs. "Whatever. I can't be bothered arguing."

"Good." I turn to shout at everyone. "THIS GIRLS NAME IS HERMIN!!!" I over exaggerate my finger pointing at her, then run away, giggling like a five year old.