11. Wattpad

"Aguamenti." Ginny's wand splashes water at me.

I roll out of bed.

"What is it with people waking me up with water? I'm not a cat."

"You won't get up otherwise." Says Hermione. "It's the only way."

"No it isn't. You could push me out of bed."

"There's no fun in that." Says Ginny.

"Yes there is."

Five minutes later, I'm at breakfast. How did I get to the great hall so quickly? I apparated. Dumbledore never said anything about apparating from one place in the castle to another. You just can't enter or exit.

I'm pretty sure Dumbledore meant for that to happen.

I'm surprised the twins never figured that out.

My eyes begin to water at the thought of Fred and I look down at my plate. My appetite is suddenly gone.

I miss him. Even though I never knew him as much as I know George. I miss his foolishness.

Classes that day are different to what they used to be like. The teachers are happier. More free. I don't blame them. There's no more threat to anyone. Voldemort is dead. No more fear of going home and finding the dark mark floating above it.

Sure, there's other things to worry about now. Not many death eaters have been caught yet. But now, they don't have a leader.

Some teachers are so happy I know it's just a cover up. They're still grieving. Still ashamed they survived when innocent children died long before their time. I can see the sadness in Professor Sprout's usually cheerful grin.

After the torture that is watching my teachers cover up their sadness, I disappear to the hideout room, deciding to take the stairs. When I get there, Hazel is already sitting on a bed, talking to Sirius. I guess I'm not the only one who figured out the trick with apparating in Hogwarts.

I sit down beside Severus.

"How's your neck?" He tilts his head back, and I take a look. When I'm sure the wounds aren't bleeding, I bring his head back to it's original place. "Everything's fine."

"I'm not so badly injured that we can't spare two seconds for greetings."

"Sorry, but I was worried."

"Merlin's beard, I'm fine. I can contact you in my mind if I need to. Osgood over here has figured out a way to apparate inside the castle."

"I already know. It's really useful."

"I wish I could apparate out of here."

"We can't have you getting found, though. Maybe you'll be able to walk around in muggle towns in a while, once the fuss dies out. After a while, it should be okay to walk around most places, as long as you dont look too much like you."

"It's boring in here."

Sirius comes over. "I agree with Snape."

That's when Hazel and I get the same idea at the same time. In perfect synchronisation, we say one word.

"Wattpad."

"What's Wattpad?" Asks Sirius.

"It's a website where people read and write books." Explains Hazel. "Heaps of fanfictions are posted there."

"I like the sound of this. Show me."

So Hazel takes Severus and Sirius on a tour of Wattpad, while I sort of grab a computer out of thin air and start a new book, called A Diamond In The Rough.

Because why not?

________________________________

Ermagerd writers block.

Whyyyyy

So I'm uploading a short chapter... Sorry guys.

QOTC: I need ideas, so if you want to be in this as a character (yes, you!) just private message me a name, description, personality, and some other stuff you want to be mentioned.

THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!

Why am I doing this, you ask.

I have no idea.

A Diamond In The Rough will be uploaded on my birthday. That's the 24th of September. If you're in England, that's the day before. I think that goes for Americans as well.

ITS A LUPIN LOVE STORY! :D

Please vomment!

~ Ericano