author's note bitches

author's note 2.0: sept 2020
hi hello! i just want to quickly say, thank you so much if you've made it this far. i decided to rewrite a new version of this story in a way that fit how my writing has matured over the years and i can finally say i'm actually happy with the outcome. i really really hope you've enjoyed this little journey and i hope it was able to send a beautiful message to the people who need it.

i appreciate your support so much! don't forget to check out my other works (stuff i'll actually be updating now since this complete edit is over) and i really hope you enjoy those too!

i love you lots and lots and lots.

peace out, stay fly xo
julia

oct 2018
thank god that's over.

alrighty dudes. welcome back to my channel. so basically, this is my thanks and gratitudes. if you're already bored, don't worry i won't get sad if you leave. maybe. 

but to kick it off, i just want to say thank you so so so much, from the bottom of my dark heart, for reading this story. i don't know who you are, where you're from or how you got here, but i freaking love you and i wholeheartedly appreciate you reading this mess of a story. kisses and hugs for everyone!!! i think that's a pretty wholesome thank you on my part.

this story took me a butt load of time, many tears and excessive yelling. and as i lived vicariously through my characters, ultimately creating an extremely unrealistic depiction of how i wish my love life was, i managed to finish this rocky road of a story. but finally, this hoe is finished.

the editing process was extremely stressful and i managed to pull out multiple clumps of hair as i reread and re-edited my pre-pubescent writing but i feel like i have (sort of) evolved as a writer. so that's great. hopefully my future projects don't suck. if you want a clear view on what it was like for me to edit this story, picture me (an 8 year old boy) at 3am yelling at the top of my lungs (but not really cause that would get me kicked out of the house) contemplating every life decision i've ever made and why on earth i thought it'd be a good idea to become a writer. graphic. i know.

but if you've made it this far you're a motherfucking gem and i appreciate you so much. okay. you are a chandelier. 

i guess that's all for now because let's be real no one cares about this 400 word author's note, so let's finish this hoe.

also, i have a new story called the happiness theory so, that will get updated as frequently as i can update it! it would be super insane if you checked it out, it would be amazing!

i think that's all i have to say for now. like and subscribe. i'll be here all week.

peace out, stay fly.

julia xo