39

Days past by, the people of Dale were praising the Woman of Evantree for bringing their loved ones back, same for the dwarves of the Iron Hills and Thranduil for bringing his beloved soldiers back. He had stayed for a few days in Dale, visiting Ryneela to pay his respects and leave a gift for the young Sorceress as his personal thanks and granting the Evantree's free access to his kingdom if needed, after that, he left back to the woodland realm with his soldiers. The Men of Evantree visited their sister every since day since she had fallen unconscious, Thorin giving her a proper bed chamber so she could rest. Ralaric would stay with his daughter for a few moments during the days, as would the other dwarves of the Company, watching as her chest slowly rose and fell as she slept.

Dwalin had a newfound respect for the woman, she had brought his king back from the dead, but she had also done something that he didn't think was possible, none of them thought it was possible. The dwarves of the Iron Hills stayed in Erebor, and they will continue to do so until Ryneela woke up, Dain being forever in her debt for what she had done for his cousin, for everyone that was involved in the battle. Kili and Fili however, refused to leave Ryneela's side, same for Thorin, the three of them would sit around in her room and just wait. Someone from the company would come in and bring them food, if two of them slept, one would stay awake and they would take that in shifts, and it lasted for days after.

When a week had gone by, nothing changed. Kili, Fili and Thorin were sitting in Ryneela's room, Kili being right next to her, gently holding her hand as he looked at her. She was still beautiful in his eyes, her hair was smooth like silk, her skin cleaned of all dirt and orc blood from some of the woman pitching in to help, forever grateful for what she had done for all of them. Her chest slowly rose and fell as she slept, Kili letting out a small sigh through his nose as he looked at his One, wanting to see her deep blue eyes once more. Kili looked down at her hand that was resting in his, which looked so much smaller than his, but it fit perfectly when their fingers were laced together.

A small smile formed on his lips, looking back at her face, seeing that her cheeks were slightly flushed, but that's how they naturally were, always with a small blush that made her look more beautiful.

"You should rest" Thorin said to his youngest nephew

"I'm fine" Kili replied, keeping his gaze on his one "it is you who should rest, uncle"

"I am healed" he said

"As am I" the young dwarf replied "it had been a week and she has not woken up. Nothing has changed"

"And we will wake you if something does" Fili said softly

.
.

Ryneela's body felt heavy like led, but she could feel herself slowly waking up, but she didn't know where she was. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, her vision slowly becoming clear as her eyes for used to the brightness of the light. Turning her head slightly, she looked around the room as best as she could, feeling a sudden dryness in her throat, which caused a small fit of coughs to emit from her, alerting the three men in the room.

"Ryneela?" Kili said softly "amrâlimê, you're awake" a happy smile forming on his lips

Thorin grabbed a cup of water from the nightstand, handing it to Kili, who gently tilted the cup to Ryneela's lips. Happily drinking the water, some of it dripping from the corners of her mouth, coughing a few more times, her head falling back against the pillows, suddenly aware that there were others in the room with her. She looked at the three dwarves, everything coming back to her like a wave, which caused Ryneela to slowly push herself up into a sitting positions, her limbs a little weak from not using them.

"Kili . .?" Ryneela asked softly

Her arms instantly shot out, which caused Kili to instantly wrapped his arms around her, a sob emitting from Ryneela as she held on tight, happy tears escaping her eyes,