Torture

Chloe-

"All of my life I've been mistreated, raped, tortured, and yet I'm still alive. I'm the last phoenix/werewolf and I'm treated like I don't belong here. I probably don't but before my family and pack died I was loved and was taken care of."

FLASHBACK

"Chloe I need you to hide under your bed until you can't her anything or I tell you to come out ok." "Yes mommy. " "I love u Chloe and so does your sister and dad." "I love u too mommy." "Ok now be quiet and don't come out."AN HOUR LATER. "Chloe you can come out." " Mommy why are there dead people in my room." "Because they are bad people and they killed your sister and dad."I looked at my mom and she cried a little then she told me to pack my bags. When I was done with packing we went outside and my mom changed into her wolf. I went to get on her but a guy grabbed me. "Let me go." I tried to get away but he didn't let go. As I was struggling to get free my mom bit him on the arm and he dropped me." Chloe run and don't look back I love you so much go now!" I looked at her one more time before she was killed by the hunter. I was scared so I ran and ran. when I stopped I found a big mansion and went inside. I found the alpha and told him what happened and that's when the torture started.

END OF FLASHBACK

I looked around my cell and noticed it was quiet and that something is going to happen.

Trevor-

Today my pack the Fire pack is going to take down the rouges. They have taken a lot of people from our pack and we want our families united. We are all outside ready for the battle. I give everyone the signal and we attack. After all of them were dead I smelled the most wonderful smell ever, mint and vanilla I followed the smell till I was in a cell and way in the back was my mate. She was naked on the floor sleeping with big cuts and bruises. Once I opened the door she woke up and told me to stay away and I just walked over to her and held her. At first she was shocked but then she noticed I was her mate and she started to cry. After that she fell asleep in my arms.

Chloe-

I heard fighting in the distance and knew it would be over and the torture would continue after so I fell asleep. When I woke up I saw a guy with black hair, bright blue eyes, a red shirt on, and some basketball shorts he was hot and had an eight pack that was showing through his shirt. I remembered the torture and said to get away from me but he came to me and held me in his arms. At first I was shocked but then I knew he was my mate and I was so happy but all the horrible memories came flooding back telling me I don't deserve a mate and I cried into his shirt until the darkness took me to a peaceful sleep.

I woke up in a white room I was on a bed and my mate was sleeping in the chair next to me. I looked at myself I was cut bruised and had a few broken bones. I looked really bad and I didn't see myself till now. I looked around and a woman walked in. " Hello I'm Dr. Lily how are you felling." " I'm fine thank you, but can I have some clothes and something to eat." " Yes let me walk u to your room so you can eat and get some more sleep." I got off the bed and grabbed the shirt and shorts she gave me. I put them on and slowly started to walk with Lily. She walked down the hallway and came to a room. "This will be your room untill you move in with your mate. He was he one that was sleeping by you and I will wake him up in a little. For now just get some rest and you should be healed in a day or two." "Thank you for taking care of me it means alot." "No problem." She walked out of the room and I looked around the room noticing there was a shower so i got in the shower and started washing myself. When I got out I was tired so I went strait to bed.

Hey guys please comment on my book and make sure to tell your friends if u liked the book so far. If i need more action just tell me and i will. I'll make sure to use your tips because this is my first book.