CLOSER

JISUNG'S POV
I was in the practice room with the rest of the group just practicing. "Jisung you excited for tomorrow?" Haechan asked. "Yeah I guess", I said. "Yo I bet all the girls there will fall in love with you once you hit that stage", Haechan said while all the other boys were teasing you, which made you blush. "Anyways guys, we should get going back to the dorms, Jisung has to get some good rest before tomorrow", Taeyong said.

The next day

You got ready for the competition that was in a few hours. You decided to wear something comfortable for now because the competition doesn't start until later. "Hey Y/N, don't overwork yourself because you still have a working schedule as well, so be careful", Daeun said. "Yeah your right", you said while eating breakfast.

YOUR POV
"Y/N get ready to leave in an hour!" My manager and Daeun said. I decided to wear this for the competition.

I was now in the car on my way to the competition feeling nervous

I was now backstage waiting for my name to be announced, while another person was dancing on the stage. "Alright I can do this", I said to myself feeling somewhat confident. "Now the next dancer is Y/N from G/G/N!" Right before I was about to step out into the stage I already heard a bunch of screaming, which I already know are my fans. I walked out to the stage and started as soon my music played.

JISUNG'S POV
"Wait she's on here too?", I said out loud to myself backstage. Why didn't anyone tell me that Y/N was going to be on this show too? Well I hope I can maybe get closer to her this time even though we see each other a lot in the halls at SM building. But all we say is hi to each other and the other members.

YOUR POV
Once I finished dancing I heard so many claps and screams and shouts of my name. After that I went to go sit down on the seats where the rest of the other dancers that already went.

"She did really good, but she's the main dancer of her group so I'm not that surprised", Jisung said.

"Next up we have NCT's Park Jisung!", the announcer said, while there were so many screams from the girls. "Wait he's on here too?", I thought to myself. "Why didn't my manager tell me?"

"Y/N you were so good out there!", one of the dancers said while smiling but excited at the same time. "Aww Thank you", I said friendly. Jisung's performance was so good but he's always great when he dances anyways. Right after he was finished with his dance he was on his way towards me. But then I realized that there was just an open seat next to me. Jisung and I made eye contact for about 3 seconds. "I didn't know you were going to be on this show", Jisung said while being shy. "Same here...nobody told me that you were going to be here too and we're in the same company too", I said awkwardly. "Yeah...oh and you danced great by the way", he said smiling while rubbing the back of his neck. "Thanks and you too", while smiling back. I saw him blushing a bit....hehe that's cute.