FIRST

It's competition time and you guys are currently waiting in the dressing room to be called to backstage.

YOUR POV
I'm just on my phone while the others are messing around when I heard the door open and we all turn to the door.

"Okay umm Team Hoya, you guys are next in two minutes", a women with a clipboard said.

"Okay guys we can do this. We're doing great! Let's gather enough energy to dance our very best!" Hoya said getting excited.

We all nodded in agreement and started to head out to backstage.

We're all just waiting backstage waiting for team Lia Kim's to finish. While I'm watching them... I see Yebin....Then I see her looking at us..well more like to Jisung. She just had to wink at him for a second. I look at Jisung and he smiled a bit. I felt someone tap my arm and it was Hayoon.

"I heard about..Jisung and u-um...Yebin" she said whispering.

"...yep"

She hugged me and said "I'm sorry Y/N.."

I nodded

JISUNG'S POV
Yebin winked at me? I look to my left side and see Y/N looking down with Hayoon hugging her and whispering something in her ear. She looks upset..But I don't know why?

"Okay up next is team Hoya!"

I hear a bunch of people screaming in the audience already.

Your team performed and it went awesome. You guys heard a bunch of screaming and clapping after you guys finished the performance.

A little later you guys got called back out onto the stage again for your scores.

"Okay lets get onto Team Hoya's score!" The host said.

You guys looked up on the score board and saw that your final score was 178!

"178 points! First place for team Hoya!"

You guys all jumped up in excitement, hugging each other and everything.

YOUR POV
We did it!! We got first place! We're all now backstage along with some other teams congratulating each other. After I congratulated some of the other teams, I see Yebin running up to Jisung and hugging him....he hugged her back. My mood went from happy to depressed.

I'm now at the dorms listening to music on my bed with my eyes closed.

HYORIN'S POV
I wanna talk with Y/N about her and Jisung. I go up to her dorm and knock but there's no answer. I knock again but nothing, I opened the door half way and see her with earbuds on and her eyes closed. I wanted to treat her by going out for some desert with the rest of the group. I'll give her some space for now and ask her later tonight.

"Guys Y/N is really upset right now..." I said walking and sitting down with the rest of the girls besides Y/N in her room.

"Yeah.." Chaeun said.

"But she shouldn't be because first of all her team got first place today!" Eunji said.

"Exactly" I said

"I was going to ask her if she wanted to go out to eat for some desert tonight. But she just looked like she needs some space right now.." I said

"Why does Jisung have to date Yebin? I mean they haven't even known each other for that long", Daeun said while getting some water.

We nodded

"Like..Yebin can't even hang out with Jisung that much saying that he's an idol and she's just a trainee" Chungha said.

"I know right" I said

"Lets just ask her later when she comes out of her room" Daeun said.

YOUR POV
I woke up and see the time, it's only 9:00. I guess I fell asleep for about 1 hour and 30 minutes. I'm hungry now but dinner was a while ago so I'll just get like a mini snack or something. I walk out of my room and see the rest of the girls watching tv while some on their phones.

"Hey Y/N do you wanna go out and gets some desert to eat?" Hyorin asked

I nodded

"Okay! Let's get ready to go then" she said while everyone is getting up ready to leave.