ONLY FOR YOU GUYS

JISUNG'S POV
I can't believe Y/N likes me...Seohyun said that she was heartbroken because of me. I'm such a dumbass. I have to text Seohyun and tell her not to tell Y/N because I need to tell her myself.

Can you please not tell Y/N about our talk?-You

Okay but please explain to her yourself soon though-Seohyun

Okay I will thanks-You

2 days later you guys are at Hoya's practice for your final dance performance as a team.

"Okay guys the song I picked was actually I song that I wrote for only this, for you guys" Hoya said.

"This song is called "Now You Can Cry", he said

He let you guys listen to the recording of his song.

YOUR POV
Wow this song is great, I love it. I love how our last song is a song that hasn't even been released yet and it was made for us. For some reason Jisung keeps on staring at me.

"Um Y/N..Jisung knows that you like him.." Seohyun said whispering.

I look at her shocked

"I told him. He needed to know or else it would break your heart even more" she whispered again.

A while later we got a some part of our final dance finished and got dismissed to leave for rest. I get my practice bag and get ready to leave when I felt a slight grip on my arm.

"Um Y/N could we talk?" He asked

It was Jisung

"Sorry I can't I have to go somewhere for a meeting.." I said taking my grip away from his hand and left. I just had to make an excuse to get away from him because I knew what he wanted to talk about.

JISUNG'S POV
I really wish she would just stay and talk. I have to break up with Yebin..Since I now know that she likes me.