BLACKPINK ROSE

YOUR POV
Yes I get a day off today from my busy schedules and Dancing High. I was scrolling through Instagram when I got a phone call. I'm so happy that it's Rose from Blackpink, she's been my best friend even before and after I debuted a year ago. "Hey Rose!" I said through the phone, "Hey Y/N do you have busy schedule today?" Rose asked, "No, why?" I asked. "Okay good because I wanna go shopping right now", Rose said. "Sure let's meet at the mall in a few minutes", I said. "Okay bye!", "Bye!", we both said then hung up.

Before you left the dorms, you had to wear your  black mask before leaving because you might get caught by fans or sasangs.

ROSE POV
I can't wait to go see Y/N again!! I haven't seen her in so long because she's also been on the dancing show Dancing High. Before I leave I should go put on my mask. I'm going to wear this outfit to the mall.

YOUR POVI arrived at the entrance of the mall and waiting for Rose to arrive

YOUR POV
I arrived at the entrance of the mall and waiting for Rose to arrive. "Hey Rose!" I ran to her and hugged her. "I missed my bestie", Rose said while hugging me. "Lets go inside", I said. While we were shopping Rose asked me "How's Dancing High been for you?" "It's been pretty good so far, we already picked our team coach", I said. "Nice! Who's your team coach?" Rose asked, "It's Hoya", I said while still looking for hoodies. "Wow you got a good coach, and how's your team? Do you like them?" She asked, "Yeah, their pretty nice, oh and Jisung from NCT is on the same team too", I said while blushing a little bit. Wait why am I blushing?? "Ooh he's a great dancer and pretty good looking Y/N", she said while teasing me.

A few hours later you both decided to go back to your own dorms. You took a shower and ate with the group for dinner. After dinner you went and brushed your teeth and then went to bed because you have your usual practice with the group in the morning through the afternoon and Dancing High team practice during the night. Tomorrow is going to be a long day for you...