THE FLIRT

Tomorrow is your last practice for team Hoya before you guys perform your second performance. Last night at the dorms you texted Seohyun and Hayoon about what happened yesterday.

JISUNG'S POV
I was practicing the last part of We Go Up when suddenly Jaemin walked up to me.

"Jisung you don't seem okay. What's wrong?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"...I can't tell you right now. I'll tell you at the dorms later tonight once we're done practicing for today".

He nodded and went back to talking with Haechan and Jeno.

Since when did Donghyun like Y/N? Like he never mentioned anything to the guys and I. I guess he just didn't wanna tell anyone. After they came back after the "confession" they would always seem to hug at times. He wouldn't leave her side until it was time to go. I went to go grab my water bottle but there was no water left...great. I guess I have to go refill it. While I was refilling my water bottle I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Yebin

"Hi Jisung!" She said excitingly

"Hi.." still me being shy

"Are you guys still practicing?" She asked

"Yeah we have about two more hours then we go home"

"Ah Okay!"

"So how's your training so far?" I asked

"Good but it's really tiring though with school too"

She's still in school?

"Wait your still doing school?"

"Yeah...but I'm planning on dropping out soon"

Okay

"I love your hair by the way Jisung" she said while giggling.

"You shouldn't touch my hair...it's sweaty" I said bringing her hand back to herself.

"I'm sorry. How long have you been practicing today?" She asked while playing with her hair

"Um I've been practicing for about three hours today"

She gasped

"That long?"

"Umm we actually cut practice time today. We usually practice in the morning till night" I said kind of annoyed by her.

"Um I have to get back to practice. I guess I'll see you later" I said then walked away.

YOUR POV
I'm currently getting ready for an interview just on me. So I'm missing out on practice for now. All the other members are getting interviewed too, but I'm first for today.

"Y/N go put this outfit on please" our stylist asked

I nodded and grabbed the outfit
This is the outfit you were asked

"So Y/N how's it like being such a young kpop idol so far?" Gina asked (Interviewer)

"It's been great so far but it does give in a lot of pressure"

"Speaking of pressure, what are some struggles you need to deal with?" She asked

"Um mostly it's getting to places right after we finish something off our schedule. Like you know it's pretty rare for idols to have a day off. Our schedule is always and mostly packed so we are always in a rush".

"Oooh that must be tuff especially because your only 17".

I nodded

"Moving on to the next question. Who are your closest kpop idol friends besides your members?"

"Oh um my best friend in the kpop industry besides my group is Rose from BlackPink"

"Wow!"

"Are there any other idols you are close with?"

"I don't have a lot but some of my other closest ones are Sehun sunbae from EXO. Jackson from Got7, all of Red Velvet and Nayeon from Twice".

"Oh wow! You have a lot!" She said

"Hehe thank you" I said laughing

"How's Dancing High going? I heard you are on team Hoya!"

"Yes! I love our group, everyone is so nice and talented and most definitely funny"

"And I heard that you and Jisung are in the same group too"

"Oh..yeah" I said letting out a slight giggle

"How's it like having him on the same team as you and being under the same label?"

"Its..been awesome.."

"There has been rumors about you two might be having feelings for each other? Is that correct"

"No" I said with a gentle smile

"All of your fans has been shipping you both because you guys have quite a lot in common".

"Well Thank you for a wonderful interview Y/N!" She shook my hand then finished.

While I was walking back to the practice room I thought....why did she have to ask about him?