AGAIN

The next day

JISUNG'S POV
I've been practicing with the dreamies for about 5 hours now and we're all dead of exhaustion. I go to my phone because I need to text Yebin to meet me on the second floor.

Hey can we talk for a little bit?- You

Sure!-Yebin

Meet me on the second floor-You

Okay-Yebin

As I make my way downstairs, I see Yebin already there? Did she run? Like I texted her literally 10 seconds ago.

"Jisung!" She shouted waving her hands

"Did you run here?" I asked

"Yeah" she said panting

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked

"Yeah..so um I'm really sorry to say this...but I'm breaking up with you" I said not making eye contact.

"W-what?" She said sorta shaking her voice

"I'm really sorry Yebin.."

"Why?" She asked

"I'm sorry but I can't say.." I said

"Wow Jisung..wow" she stood up and left with her arms crossed.

Well hopefully I won't have to deal with that anymore. Right before I was about to go back into the practice room I see Y/N coming out of the bathroom and go to her.

"Y/N can we talk?" I asked

"I'm sorry but I have to go back to practice right away.." she left without looking into my eyes.

"Denied again..?" I whispered to myself going back to the practice room. Why can't she just talk to me? I know she's lying, I know that she probably doesn't want to talk with me or deal with me at all.

I'm back at the dorms and I text Y/N

Y/N please talk with me-You

A few minutes later I check the message I sent her and..she leaves me on read. I don't know what I'm going to do if she won't even talk to me. She keeps making up excuses and I can tell because she's always avoided eye contact with me.

A few days later you guys kept practicing with team Hoya until today. This is your last dance practice as team Hoya and Dancing High.

YOUR POV
"Okay guys, I know it's sad that this is our very last practice together, but let's make this our best okay!" Hoya said making us go into our positions. I had to admit that this dance that Hoya's choreography was amazing. This is definitely my favorite dance out of all of them. I love how it's emotional in many ways, we put our facial expressions that match how the song goes.

After hours of practicing, laughing together I admit that I'm going to miss this a lot.

"Guys, the past few weeks of dancing with you guys, hanging out with each other laughing, smiling..I'm going to miss this a lot", Hoya said

"Us too" Hayoon said smiling at us then to Hoya.

He brings us into a group hug and say "TEAM HOYA!!" We all said putting our hands in the middle.

I grab my bag and leave to the car my manager is waiting in.

"How was your last practice?" My manager asked

"Good, I'm definitely going to miss my team. I think we are definitely going to win this show" I said smiling.