THE GREATEST SHOWMAN THIS IS ME

It's been two days since there has been no team Hoya practice right now so we can rest a little bit. But that doesn't mean you and Jisung will get a whole day of resting. You guys are kpop idols getting days off is rare. You guys are both at the SM building right now practicing with your groups.

YOUR POV
I'm on break right now because my leg keeps on giving me pain at time to time during practice. A few minutes later I got a text message from the team Hoya group chat. Our next performance is going to be called The Greatest Show & This Is Me, Hoya texted. Oh I've heard that song and seen the movie! I love that song so much. Great! I texted back, then a few minutes later Seohyun replied and texted I love that song!!

When does practice start for this dance? -Y/N

This Saturday- Hoya

And what time- Seohyun

I will let you guys know later-Hoya

Ok thanks-Donghyun

After the text messages I went back to practicing with the group.

JISUNG'S POV
After having two hours of practice already, all the members are just in the practice room on their phones on break. Except Taeyong and Johnny, so they can go get our lunch. I went to my bag to go grab my phone and it was filled with messages from the team Hoya group chat.

Yeah so apparently our next song is The Greatest Showman & This is Me.

"Yo Renjun do you know where my black cap is?" I asked

"No", he said while on his phone. Little did I know, I saw Chenle giggling at me. I glare at him with my tired eyes.

"Where's my black cap? I know you hid it now"

"One is the practice rooms on this floor hehehe", he said while doing his dolphin laugh.

BRUHHHHHH

I went out to check the practice room next to ours, but it's not in there. Maybe it's the one next to this one? As I was about to go inside, I heard girls voices. Great...

I knocked on the door...it opened. It's Eunji, I think that's her name?

"Umm...hi am I allowed to come in and get my cap? One of my members left it here..." I said looking down at her because she's pretty short from her members.

She opened the door wide open gesturing me to come in.

When I came in I bowed to the rest of the members. Y/N is here...

We made strait eye contact. Her hair was up in a messy bun...so cute...

BRUHHHHH

When I found my cap it was on a shelf above Y/N and her other group member.

YOUR POV
When I saw Jisung coming in my mind just went blank. We were all silent...he started walking towards my way. We were still making eye contact and not letting that go...he was now right in front of me...so close to me. Is he gonna talk to me? Hyorin was elbowing me about how he was so close to me. But his arm extended out above me...oh...he just came in to grab his black cap...I thought wrong Y/N...I thought wrong. But my heart was beating faster than usual....what is this?

Do I like him already?