SO..HOW'S IT LIKE?

YOUR POV
"Hey Y/N how was practice?" Daeun asked while I come to through the door.

"Good..."

"Lies" Hyorin said

"Oh! Who are the two people for the duo this time?" Chaeun asked

"Me..and Jisung"

"Haha it was what you didn't want!" Hyorin said while laughing.

"I have practice again tomorrow too but only with Jisung.." I said making my way towards my room.

"Hope it isn't awkward!!" Daeun said after I closed my door to my room.

yeah..

HAYOON'S POV
"Hello?" I said

"Hey! It's me Seohyun, do you wanna take a walk around the city?"

"Sure let's meet at the park now" I said getting my shoes ready.

I arrive at the park waiting for Seohyun to come.

"Hey!!" I said waving towards her.

"Hey!..." She said smiling but it ended right away..

"What's wrong?" I asked

She pointed behind me and I turned my head and saw Jisung and his girlfriend Yebin...

"I feel so sorry for Y/N having to see that most of the time.." I said frowning get glaring at them.

"I know right" she said

"Let's just go"

YOUR POV
"Y/N! Wake up you need to get ready to go to practice for your duo!" Eunji said knocking on my door while I put my face down on my pillow.

UGHHHHHHHH

We pull up in front of the KBS building.

"Good luck today at practice", my manager said while I get off the car.

"Thanks bye.."

I go inside the building and go up the practice room that Hoya assigned us to use. I open the practice room door and see Hoya and Jisung.

"Hey Y/N!" Hoya said

"Hello.."

"Okay so are you guys okay with the song called Deja Vu?" Hoya asked us

We nodded

"Shall we get into coming up with some ideas for the dance?" Hoya asked

"Yes"

It feels so awkward that it's only me and Jisung...good thing that Hoya is here.

After about 2 hours of rehearsing half of the dance. I feel so nice that we're half way through the choreography.

"Okay guys I'm going to leave now, I would like for you guys to stay one more hour and keep practicing. You guys did great! Have good rest once your finished, bye!" Hoya said getting his bag and leaving the room. Oh no.. this is going to be awkward now...

"So..do you wanna keep practicing?" I asked

"Sure" he said

After practicing several times over and over and decided to take a break.

"So hows NCT been?" I asked

"It's been nice"

"Your dating Yebin right..?" I asked almost not making eye contact.

"Yeah" he said with a slight smile

"That's nice.."

"Do you want to get back to practicing one more time and then leave?" I asked standing up.

He nodded

"Good job today. So I'll be going first bye.." I said with my practice bag.

"I'm way too awkward with him now..and he doesn't even know" I said walking out of the building.

JISUNG'S POV
Well..she walked out fast..

"Why did she seem so awkward....?"