CRUSH...

YOUR POV
Jisung's head was still on my neck..
I put my arms around Jisung's neck still comforting him.

"Do you wanna end practice here?" I said with a soft voice. He lifted his head up and nodded. We both grabbed our bags and left the building and went our separate ways home.

"Hey Y/N how was your extra practice?" Daeun asked while I walked through the door.

"It was good, I ran into Jisung at the studio and we just decided to practice together", I said while yawning.

"Oooh Y/N and Jisunggg", Hyorin added while coming out of her room.

All the other members were still teasing me about Jisung. While I just sighed the whole time.

"Guys were just friends", I said

"Sure you guys are", now Chungha added too.

An hour later you went to bed after all that practice.

Next morning you woke up and headed down to the recording studio because you are planning on releasing your first solo song out of your group. You are really good at singing but your mainly known for your dancing which is why your the main dancer of the group.

After staying inside the music studio for a few hours, you came up with some good lyrics because this song was actually coming from your heart and the emotions it's been feeling and you finally get to express them once you debut for your solo.

JISUNG'S POV
I was in the practice room with Mark and Jaemin, while the others went out to go get the food.

"Jisung where did you go last night?" Jaemin asked while dancing to We Go Up.

"Oh um I was here for some extra practice" I said while taking off my black mask.

"Oh, what time did you come back to the dorms?" Mark asked

"Like 8 something" I said

"So how was your practice yesterday night?" Mark and Jaemin asked

"It was good, Y/N actually was there to practice too" I said

"Y/N? Was she practicing in a different room?" Jaemin asked

"No...we both said that we were just here to practice some more, and I asked if she wanted to join me and besides we're in the same dance group anyways, so I was just like why not in my head", I said drinking my water

But instead of being silent, they obviously had to ask....and I know it's about Y/N.

"Do you like Y/N?" Mark and Jaemin of course just had to ask.

"To be honest...I really don't know..like maybe?" I said being confused about my feelings.

"Ooooh our maknaeeee!!!" They both yelled in excitement.

"Please stop hyungs"

I decided to go outside the building for some fresh air. Do I like her? Maybe? Possibly? I really just don't know. She did comfort me a lot yesterday...I was blushing a bit.

"I...t-think...I like...y-you..."