I LIKE YOU

Your at Team Hoya's dance practice right now and you guys are all on break for practicing about two hours straight.

YOUR POV
Hayoon, Seohyun and I are just sitting in the corner facing each other. And Seohyun just had to bring up the idea of boys...

"So do any of you two like anyone?" Seohyun asked us

"I actually have a huge crush on this guy at the studio I dance at", Hayoon said while blushing a bit.

"Ooooh" Seohyun and I said while looking at each other.

"What's his name and how old is he?" I asked

"His name is Hajoon and he is actually 18 years old"

Seohyun and I both looked at Hayoon shocked

"Oooooh Hayoonn", Seohyun said laughing

"Soo Y/N do you like anyone?" They asked

"Well..."

"Omg! You do you! Don't you!" Hayoon said almost screaming but luckily didn't get the attention from the others.

"I like...J-Jisung..." I hid my face in my hands while blushing like crazy.

"Awwww!!" They both said while hugging me

"You guys would look so cute together omg!" Seohyun said while glancing at Jisung then to you.

"Do you think he likes you too?" Seohyun asked

"He probably already does. Plus their in under the same label and probably see each other like everyday", Hayoon said while drinking some of her water.

"Nah...I think he likes this trainee, I don't know her name but I heard her flirting with Jisung a few hours ago.."

"Psh she's only a trainee though Y/N", Hayoon said and Seohyun nodded

"But the thing is that he told me that she's also on Dancing High too" I said

"What?"

"Yep..."

"She's on Lia Kim's team", I said

"So I'm pretty sure Jisung likes her because I heard she has like all of the guys hearts on this show", I said

"Wait what's even her name?", Seohyun asked me

"Yebin...Cho Yebin"

"How much time before we start going back to practicing?" I asked them

"About 15 more minutes"

I nodded

"Okay guys I'm just gonna go outside for a little bit. I need some fresh air", I said

DONGHYUN'S POV
I saw Y/N walking out of the practice room, I'm gonna take the chance and tell her how I feel. I follow Y/N on her path and it looks like she's going outside. But I have to stop her before she goes out.

JISUNG'S POV
I'm listening to music on my AirPods when I see Y/N go out of the practice room. Next I see Donghyun walking out following her? What is he doing? I decided to follow them too but in secret. I thought they were just going to be in the hallways on this floor but they're going downstairs instead.

"Wait Y/N I need to tell you something...", Donghyun said making Y/N jump.

I hid behind a wall so they can't see me, yet I can hear and see them.

YOUR POV
I was heading towards the exit doors so I can get some fresh air when someone calls my name, it was Donghyun? Which made me jump because I didn't know he would be following me.

"Um I've been meaning to tell you this for a bit now...but.."

"...I like you"

DANCING HIGH(PARK JISUNG)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें