WILL YOU?

JISUNG'S POV
After practice was over I kept on thinking about what happened between Y/N and I. She fell...I caught her waist...we stared into each other for a while...I keep on falling deeper in love with her when I'm actually trying to get out. That's it I really have to find someone else because she already looks like she does. I reach down to my pocket to grab my phone but it's not there? Where did I leave it?

"Chenle have you seen my phone anywhere?"

"No"

I asked the rest of the members if they had my phone and they all said no. I probably left it in the KBS practice room earlier. I asked my manager if he could drive me to get my phone and he said yes. Later I got out of the van and ran inside to go get my phone.

"Yess! I got it!"

I walked out of the room but someone shouted my name?

"Jisung!" Someone said, sounded like a girls voice.

I turn around and see Yebin...I'm thinking on asking her out....

"What are you still doing here?" I asked

"Oh! My team is still practicing and we're just on break"

"Okay"

"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked

"Sure"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

She looks shocked and excited

"Omg YESSS!!" She said hugging me tightly

I hope she will help me get through Y/N...

YEBIN'S POV
I can't believe what just happened!! Ahhhh! I'm Park Jisung's GIRLFRIEND! This is the best day ever for me. I walk back into the practice room, were still on break.

"Girls guess what?" I said happy

"What?"

"I'm dating Park Jisung from NCT"

They're mouths dropped

"OMG!!" They said

"I'm so proud of you!" They said

"I guess he was having the same feelings as I was for him!"