NEVER DID

JISUNG'S POV
"...I like you" I heard Donghyun say

That was all I heard before I left and went back to the practice room with a broken heart. She did say that she likes someone...I guess that someone was Donghyun. He is a really good dancer, he has good looks, he's fit. I guess she never liked me even when I hoped.

YOUR POV
"...I like you" I was shocked and sad...someone that I never thought about confessed to me...

"You like me?" I asked thinking of a way to try to let him down easily.

"Yes...I just love the way you are...the way you dance, sing, your personality is even perfect"

He really is a good guy...but my heart is for someone else.

"I really appreciate what you just said and your a great guy...but I'm sorry...my eyes are on someone else..." I said hoping he doesn't get mad.

"Oh...um it's okay...but can I ask you something?"

I nodded

"Do you mind telling me who your eyes are on?" He asked with a tint of smile but I can tell he's part heart broken.

"Wait no before you answer can I make a guess?" He said

I nodded again...but I have a feeling he's going to get it right.

".....Jisung?"

"yes..." I started to let out a few tears

He pulls me into a hug

"Why are you crying?"

"...because I know he doesn't like me back"

"He likes another girl...all the guys like her..." I said

"It's okay...I'll be there for you if you need anyone to talk to" he said while patting my back.

"Thanks.." I broke the hug.

We both headed back to the practice room

A few hours later

I'm now at the dorms lying on my bed staring into space. I can't believe I got confessed to today but I hate how I denied it...

JISUNG'S POV
They are probably dating now...
UGHHHHH
Why can't she just come to me? I need to get over her now...but it's going to take some time.