FOCUS

YOUR POV
I came back into the building and made my way back to my seat feeling worse than when my head was hurting. My heart was hurting instead.

"Hey Y/N where were you?" Daeun asked.

"Outside..."

"Why? I thought you were just going to the bathroom?" Hyorin said

"...I just needed some fresh air..." I said with soft voice.

JISUNG'S POV
I decided to stay out here a bit longer...
I want her so badly....
She needs to know...just not now...I'm not ready yet.

The next day

You are now practicing with Team Hoya and getting back to winning. You guys are all currently stretching as your warm up. Little did you know someone was watching you the whole time...

DONGHYUN'S POV
I haven't even known Y/N for that long but...I think I already..like....her. Of course I have known her because she's a kpop idol. Even her stretching is great. Good thing I have her number.

"Okay guys now since you guys know the song for the second performance let's get into learning the new choreography", Hoya said while gathering us up.

I hope we get first place with this dance. For today's practice Hoya taught us the first part of the dance and tomorrow we'll learn the second part.

"Good job guys, and wow I'm really impressed with you guys learning part of the choreography so fast. Don't forget that practice is starting at 9:30 at night tomorrow because Y/N and Jisung has to practice with their own groups for a while", Hoya said then dismissed us.

JISUNG'S POV
"Jisung were leaving to the KBS building for a meeting", Taeyong said.

"Okay, But why are we going all the way to the KBS building when we can just have it at SM?" I asked

"Because it's not just our group, it's all the other kpop groups and soloists"

"Oh..okay"

After an hour of the meeting at the KBS building you guys all headed back to your dorms.

The next day

YOUR POV
Ahh I'm so tired I wanna go back to the dorms.

"Y/N do you have team Hoya practice after this?" Chungha asked me drinking her water.

"No, not after this but a little later"

"What time do we end practice today then?" Hyorin asked us

"We end around 8:00 pm" I said

"Guys I'm going to the bathroom okay?" I said about to leave the room.

They all nodded their heads then I left. As I was about to go inside the bathroom I heard two voices...one I knew was Jisung's because his voice was familiar. The other...one doesn't sound familiar...it's a girls voice? I went into the corner because that's where the sound was getting closer and louder for me to hear. I hid behind a wall so they wouldn't see me. I see Jisung and a girl talking but it more sounds like the girl flirting.

"I hate how we're not on the same team on Dancing High", the girl with a cute yet flirty voice said.

"Oh..um sure" Jisung said while I hear the girl laughing even though he didn't even say anything that was funny.

"Soo do you mind giving me your number to your favorite trainee? Sunbae?" She said

"...oh I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to give my number away even to trainees..." he said while I felt relieved.

With that I just walked past them with no eye contact like I didn't see or hear anything. But the problem was that Jisung saw me first.

JISUNG'S POV
While Yebin was obviously trying to flirt with me I saw someone walk past us through the corner...Y/N? She must be practicing at the same time as me. I wanna go talk to her...but I have to get rid of Yebin.

"I'm sorry Yebin but I have to go back to practicing with my group" I said still hoping I get to catch up to Y/N.

"Oh...okay"

With that I left right away.

"Hey Y/N" I said finally being caught up to her

"Oh...hey" she said but doesn't sound happy.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked

She just nodded

"Can I ask you something?" She said

I nodded

"Who was the girl that you were with earlier?"

"Oh....um did you see us?" I asked

"No...I could just hear you guys a little bit while I was coming out of the bathroom..."

"Ohh...um she's just a trainee" I said

"And shes also on Dancing High too, she's on Lia Kim's team".

She looks shocked

"Ohh nice" she smiled

"Yeah..."

"Oh and by the way it sounds like she was flirting with you haha..." she said

"She probably likes you Jisung" she smiled but not really.

"Oh"

There was a little bit of silence between us

"...anyways I have to get going back to practice now...I'll see you later at Hoya's practice", she said then left not waiting for my response.

Y/N....your right about Yebin liking me....but I don't care about that.