TEASED

After the first competition you went back to the dorms with your manager.

YOUR POV
"Ah I'm so tired for today and I have practice tomorrow morning with the group", I said feeling exhausted. "Don't worry, I know you did great like you always do", my manager said with a smile while driving. I just need some sleep. I wonder if Jisung has practice tomorrow too. "What time is practice tomorrow morning?", I asked. "Practice starts at 9:30 in the morning". Well at least practice isn't as early as usual.

JISUNG'S POV
I'm just sitting down on the couch with the rest of NCT while my is hair wet because I just took a shower. Gosh I'm so tired but the boys won't let me sleep because their just bombing me with questions on how the first competition went.
"Jisung how was the first competition?", asked Jaemin. "Yo Jisung did you make any new friends there?", Haechan asked right after. "Oh um yeah the competition was fine, and no not yet they were just shocked". "Oh and Y/N is in the competition too, so I can probably become better friends with her I guess", I said.

"Were there any cute girls?" Lucas obviously had to ask. "No, I was talking with Y/N for a while", I said. "Oooh Jisung likes Y/N", Chenle said while laughing and teasing. "Wait were you sitting next to Y/N?" Mark asked, "Yeah..." I said while blushing a bit because they were having to tease me about Y/N when we're not even close to each other.

Next morning

YOUR POV
I woke up around 7:45, got dressed, washed up, ate breakfast with the rest of the group. It takes a while for us get ready and leave the dorms, so we always have to wake up early in order to actually be on time.
I decided to wear this to my practice for the morning.

"Guys let's take a break", Daeun said to us. "Y/N how was the competition yesterday?" Chungha asked while taking a sip from her water. "It was good, there were so many great dancers there, and even Jisung from NCT was there too", I said. "Wait Park Jisung?" Daeun asked, "Yeah, he was the only person I was actually comfortable talking with", I said. "Oh and Lia Kim told me that you danced great! She was so impressed by your dancing", Hyorin  said being so happy. "Wait how did you know that she was even on the show?" I asked, "Well I already knew that she was going to be a judge, and I'm really good friends with her too, so she texted me last night", Hyorin said.

"Speaking of Jisung...do you like him? Y/N?", Chungha asked me while smirking and teasing me.
"No...?" I said while feeling flustered by that question.
"I bet you that Y/N and Jisung will start to like each other or even date later into the show", Hyorin whispered into Chungha's ear.