ANYONE CATCHES YOUR EYES

JISUNG'S POV
After I came out of the bathroom and I'm about to go back inside to see the trainees perform, but I see...Y/N out there? I go outside to see Y/N just sitting on the grass looking at the Han River.

YOUR POV
While I was clearing my mind I got interrupted by someone but I somehow recognize but it's not any of my members.

"W-what are you doing out here?", oh it's just Jisung.

"Oh um my head was just hurting, but I'm fine now..", I said not really making eye contact.

"...then why are you still out here...?" He said sitting down next to me.

"I honestly don't know.." I said looking at my hands.

"Hyorin already has a crush on one of the trainees tonight...", I said while laughing a little.

He smiled but not entirely

"....speaking of crush...u-um do you like anyone? Like does anyone catch your eye right now?" He asked shyly.

"......yeah..." I said not looking at him

"Oh..."

"Do you like anyone?" I asked

"......yeah, but I doubt she likes me back", he said

Does he like me too? Wait no I can't get my hopes up for this. It's probably not me anyways.

"Do you mind giving me a hint?" I asked

"....mmm well she...is on Dancing High too..."

Now I feel a little heartbroken...there's this one girl that all the boys are in love with her. Jisung is probably in love with her...

"Oh okay...even though I don't know her I'll be supporting you two..." I said standing up.

JISUNG'S POV
"Oh and we have team Hoya practice starting tomorrow...by the way", she stood up before leaving.

"Your actually supporting us...it's you..." watching her leave and going back inside.