NEW RULES

YOUR POV
"Everyone wake up!" Daeun shouted through the doors. Ugh what time is it? Great it's 6:00 in the morning. My practice doesn't end until 7:30 p.m, and I have Dancing High practice at 8:00. I really don't have a break today and ever...do I.

Once you got dressed and everything, you and your group headed out the door and drove to the SM building.

JISUNG'S POV
"Jisung don't forget that we have practice at 2:00 this afternoon", Mark said. The dreamies and I still had practice as usual but it's a lot later than usual time. And I have Dancing High team practice later on in the night at 8:00. Since it's only 9:00 a.m, I'm going back to sleep.

A few hours later you were almost done with practice while Jisung still had to practice a bit more because his practice was starting late. You two were already really tired but still had to keep the energy up because you two have another dance practice for a few hours later in the night too.

YOUR POV
YES finally practice is over, yet I still have another dance practice for a few more hours.... "Okay Y/N let's get going, you have another dance practice after this", my manager said while getting ready to leave. "Okay..", I said while getting my backpack and out of energy. I started to drift to sleep in the car. "Y/N wake up we're here", my manager said. "Hm? Okay", I said. "Bye unni", I said with a sleepy voice. "Bye Y/N, I'll be back to pick you up later", she said. "Okay", I went inside the building and went up the the practice room were supposed to be in. "Hi...", I said with a smile to everyone once I opened the door. "Hey Y/N!", Hoya said and gave me a hug.

"Hey Y/N!" The rest of the dancers said to me while hugging and smiling at me, well the girls went up to me and hugged me. While we were all talking with each other, we saw Jisung coming in the door.

"Heyy Jisungg!!" Donghyun said while smiling and doing high fives.

"You two must be really tired from practicing with your groups today", Hoya said to Jisung and I.

"Yeah...", we both said in unison then looked at each other.

"Okay so for our first performance, our song is going to be "New Rules" by Dua Lipa but made it into my own mix tape, so it's a bit different", Hoya said to us.

After practicing for a few more hours we got a lot of progress done really quick. "Okay guys so let's meet here again tomorrow at 6:00 p.m", Hoya said while giving us each a water bottle. "Okay", we all said together. "Okay guys good job today, you guys may all go home now, goodnight".

"Thank you and goodnight", I said while leaving with the girls. "What time did you wake up this morning Y/N?" Hayoon asked me, "Oh I woke up at 6:00 in the morning because of my practice schedules", I said. Hayoon and Seohyun looked so shocked. "Your only 17! I don't know how you can handle such a busy schedule", Seohyun said. "Yeah... I mean it's the work of effort of a kpop idol..."

DANCING HIGH(PARK JISUNG)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara