THE DAY HAS COME

Today is the day of your groups first performance on Dancing High. Hoping that you guys will get a good score and place first.

YOUR POV
Ahh! Today is the day! I can do this Y/N I have my confidence. I really wanna get a good score and hopefully we don't mess up today. I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Daeun making drinks for all of us.

"Ooh what are you making?" I asked while peaking over her shoulder.

"Smoothies for you guys", Daeun answered with a smile.

"Hey Y/N are you ready for your first performance today with team Hoya?" Eunji asked

"Yeah, But I'm a bit nervous because our goal is to get a good score that we are all proud of and the placements after all the performances", I said while taking a sip out of my smoothie.

"Haha good luck today", Hyorin said

"Oh and what time do you have to be there by?" Daeun asked me

"I have to be there by 6:00 but the whole thing doesn't start till 7 because we need to rehearse a little bit before we dance", I said

"Okay, do you want me to drive you?" She asked

"Sure thanks"

JISUNG'S POV
I still have a few hours before I have to leave for the group competition. I'll just sleep for a bit then.

About 3 hours later

"Hey get ready to leave in 30 minutes", Chenle said while running to my room.

That 3 hour sleep felt really nice. I hope we get a good score hopefully. I grabbed my bag then left the dorms with Taeyong hyung. I got out of the car and headed inside one of the dressing rooms to settle in my stuff.

"Wassup Jisung", Donghyun asked me while putting down his bag.

A few minutes later the rest of the team arrived.

"Okay dancers get ready to go up on the stage for mini rehearsal. The first group already finished and now it's our turn", Hoya said.

You guys went up on the stage and waited for your groups music to turn on and start.

30 minutes later

YOUR POV
"Okay guys it's our turn to go up", Hoya said excitingly.

"You guys are gonna dance great", he said with thumbs up.

We are now all up on the stage and got ready into our positions and waited for our dance music.

(Don't mind the beginning of the video, and apparently by clicking on the video, it's just gonna lead you to YouTube to show this instead because the video won't work on here)

Back to the story

I can't believe we just finished the dance. We are now waiting for a score.

"Okay lets get Team Hoya's score now!" The host said while standing next to us.

We looked up on the score board and we got.....a....93!

We were now in the dressing room since all the teams has gotten their scores.

"Great job everyone!" Hoya said

"We got a great score and I'm very proud of you guys", Hoya said while giving us each a hug.

"Lets keep on practicing for our next performance later on and get an even better score!" He said and we all nodded

"Okay well you guys are all free to go home now", he said.

JISUNG'S POV
"Ayeee our maknae is HOMEEEEE", Mark yelled while I'm coming through the door.

"How was the performance?", Haechan asked

"Good our total score was a 93", I said feeling tired.

"Ayeeee our maknae did great!" Mark said

Instead talking with them more, I just took a shower instead and then layed in bed hoping I would fall asleep. Y/N danced great today... I have to find ways to get even closer with her...