twenty

after 5 beers. mackenzie lays at the bottom of her bed, her head hanging off of the edge. she looks to her right, smiling when she sees johnny who sits on the floor with his back against the bed and his head is tilted towards the ceiling, his eyes closed.

     "i'm not even a lil-little bit dwunk" the lightly buzzed girl speaks, her words slurring but maybe it was just because she's tired.

     johnny chuckles, his head falling back down. he gazed into mackenzie's brown eyes that captivated him every time in some sort of trance that no matter how hard he tries, he can't escape. she smiles, her dimples making an appearance. god she looks beautiful.

       "john?" mackenzie whispers, their faces inches apart. he gulps, nodding his head, signalling for her to continue.

     "that first night you came to my house, you said you couldn't go home...was it because of your mom? was she aggressive towards you?".

  to be perfectly honest, her questions takes them both by surprise. she was originally going to ask him if he wanted another beer but that question in particular had been eating away at her all night and maybe the alcohol helped give her the courage to ask.

     johnny shrugs, turning his head to face mackenzie's wall. his shoulders move up and down in a shrug.

     "we were watching a movie that she and my dad used to watch all the time when they were teenagers but when my dad started talking about all the memories they shared because of that movie, she got frustrated" johnny explains slowly.

     "because she couldn't remember it?" mackenzie questions, putting the pieces together.

    "yup. she started screaming and yelling and scaring lauren so i yelled back which was a stupid thing for me to do but i couldn't let lauren be frightened of our own mom" he trials off, unsure if he should keep going or not.

mackenzie shifts in her position, turning onto her stomach. she rests her head on his right shoulder, one of her hands settled on his left one.

"it okay john" she whispers soothingly.

johnny nods, fumbling with his hands that lay in his lap. there's something about mackenzie that just makes him feel comfortable and safe.

"so i tried to restrain her like darian did tonight but i failed miserably and she uh- she took a swing at me and punched me in the face" he confesses, reliving the horrible memory.

a gasp falls from mackenzie's mouth. so that's why his lip was swollen and why he insisted that going home wasn't an option. she feels terrible. she could have been there for him better than what she was. all her focus was on hating johnny because of the person she thought he was but if only she'd asked, made him tell her then maybe she could have helped.

"thanks kenz" johnny says, bringing the brown eyed girl out of her daydream.

she furrows her brows in confusion. "for what?" she speaks, a hint of laughter in her voice.

"for being you" he shrugs.

their faces are inches apart once more and this time mackenzie doesn't let her questions stop her from doing the one thing she's wanted since the first time they kissed. she closes the gap, her mind turning foggy. johnny's body takes control, climbing onto the bed, their lips still attached in a passionate kiss.

mackenzie lays back, johnny's hot body hovering over her. his head is dizzy but he continues to, savour how she tastes like mint toothpaste and beer. not a combination that fits particularly well but it still sets fireworks off in his stomach.

slowly , as their kiss deepens, johnny leans his whole body weight onto one arm while his other makes its way under her shirt, his hands making contact with her bare skin. she lets out a shriek giggle, pulling away from him.

"what? something wrong?" he asks, worried that he's taking advantage.

mackenzie shakes her head, her teeth biting at her bottom lip as she gazes into his emerald eyes. "you're hands are cold, that's all" she smirks.

johnny smiles at her goofy behaviour before kissing her gently once again. their hands roam each other's body's, taking their clothing off and rolling around in the sheets of mackenzie's large bed, their legs tangled together as she runs her hands through his dirty blonde locks of hair. johnny's chest heaves up and down, both of them finding it hard to maintain a steady breathing rate.

    she tugs at his boxers eagerly and after a few minutes johnny finally gets the message but he pulls back to look into her eyes first.

     "kenz, are you sure?" he asks, needing her to be 100% sure that this is what she wants. he doesn't want her regretting anything in the morning.

     "i've never been more certain of anything in my life" she pants, pulling him back down towards her. johnny smiles into their kiss, taking off his boxers as he does so.

mackenzie can feel johnny junior touch the inside of her thigh, she feels giddy and excited but also nervous as he unhooks her bra. she's never done this before and she's scared. what if he's going to regret it? what if she sucks at it? what fucking if.

     both of them now fully naked, the blankets covering them slightly, johnny positions himself, getting ready to enter mackenzie. she waits in anticipation, pulling him closer, wanting him more now than ever.

       "ready?" he asks her, his voice raspy and low.

    mackenzie nods, bracing herself. seconds later, she feels johnny go in her gently, her walls clench together, causing them both to groan. it hurt like fuck but mackenzie trusts him so she relaxes, and lets him do his job 😎

      her finger nails dig into his back, definitely leaving marks in their place. he starts off agonisingly slow, causing mackenzie to grow hotter and hotter. he kisses her neck, nipping at her skin.

       "john" she breathes, her back arching.

      "hmm?" he asks, too busy with his mouth on her jaw to speak.

      "fa-faster" she pleads, her voice a whisper in his ear.

    a ripple shoots around his body and mackenzie arches her back, wanting him the whole way inside of her. he moans. when he's ready, johnny starts thrusting into mackenzie faster than before, a yelp escaping her swollen lips immediately. she steadies herself, taking each thrust easily. minutes later, she moans with pleasure as she finally reaches her climax, johnny also reaching his own a few thrusts later.

      panting heavily, he flops down beside her, both of them catching their breath. mackenzie feels sore and cold. she nestles into johnny's side, the blankets wrapped around them tightly. she peeks her head up, a half smile on her face.

     "was i okay?" she questions, afraid of the answer. she knows how most stories end after this. the guy leaves and moves on to someone else. she was probably just a one time thing. but surely not, right? not with johnny.

    johnny looks down at her worried eyes, his heart beat soaring. even sweaty and tired she looks like the most gorgeous thing he's ever laid eyes on.

      "you" he says, placing a kiss on the top of her nose. "were perfect" he tells her. his hand rests on her waist while his arm is wrapped around her, pulling mackenzie into his side.

     she smiles, happy with his answer. she closes her eyes as her head lays on his chest. tonight started off as bizarre and eye opening to say the least but it ended with a bang.

   literally.

________________________________________________________________________
i cringed
this succs
don't hate me!