twenty tHree

carson's house was infested with drunk teenagers. it was originally supposed to be only the football team and a few other close friends of his at the party but things got out of hand and soon enough, the whole school had shown up.

"so what if i host the next party? can i be a popular kid then?" an eager caden conrique asks the football team that are gathered around carson's fire pit.

everyone looks johnny's way. he's the captain, he's their leader, it's his decision really. the green eyed boy smirks, taking a swig of his beer, the bitter taste never leaving his mouth.

"sure, why not" he shrugs.

as everyone starts to react in their own ways, johnny stops them from talking.

"on one condition" he chimes in, everyone's attention going back onto their tipsy captain.

nervously gulping, caden nods his head slowly. "o-okay su-sure"'she stutters.

a mischievous look glistens in johnny's eye, it's a look that both hayden and carson know all too well. this was going to be fun.

"you gotta strip down butt naked and jump into carson's icy cold pool whilst screaming that you're my bitch" johnny chuckles, loving the sight of cadens face turning white.

the front door to carson's home is opened and in steps mackenzie, sage following behind her. she's wearing a tight black dress that shows off her curves perfectly, hugging them in all the right ways. her hair is down with some loose curls and she's rocks a pair of high heel boots.

"i'm going to get a drink, you want anything?" sage asks, holding her shoulder.

mackenzie shakes her head. she doesn't want to have fun. she wants to stay in her room and mope around, feeling sorry for herself.

sage shrugs his shoulders before leaving mackenzie alone.

deciding she best go look for annie and lauren, the less than impressed girl takes off, making her way outside into the backyard. she steps on the grass, her eyes bulging when a naked boy runs past her and dives into the pool but not before screaming at the top of his lungs that he is in fact johnny orlando's bitch. it was a sight for sore eyes but amazing entertainment at the same time. mackenzie laughed, feeling someone stand beside her. she turned her head, smiling when she saw annie, drinking from a cliche red solo cup.

"what a dumbass, should we go swing?" she asks, her voice chipper. mackenzie nods, taking her friend by the hand and guiding them across the backyard and onto the swing set just like the first time they met.

over at the fire pit, the boys were growing impatient with the two gate crashers also known as brynn and nadia. both girls sit on either side of johnny, nadia becoming very touchy with him and brynn flirting her ass off with carson. neither boys were enjoying it though.

"john?" nadia whispers, getting his full attention.

"don't call me that" he snaps, his leg bouncing up and down. he drinks from his bottle of beer.

nadia scrunches her brows together in confusion. "why can't i call you john?" she asks, bewildered.

johnny groans, he'd do anything to get away from her at this point. he turns his head, ready to tell her where to go but her sad eyes make him rethink his choice of words. he doesn't want to hurt her feelings but he can't be around her.

"look nadia, i'm going to take a piss and when i come back, i want you to stop being clingy okay? i have a girlfriend that i love very much but just- don't tell her that" he slurs, the alcohol starting to have an effect on him.