Chapter 18

(Sorry I've been gone for so long again, and I apologize for the non frequent updates.)

Monaca turned to face a large screen. "Good evening, folks at home! I apologize for the hiatus. Let's continue where we left off!" She gestured towards two huge chalkboards. "This right here is our lovely scoring system! And, to make things even better, those two can't work together anymore!"

Touko shot Komaru a worried glance. She wasn't having this bullshit of not being able to work together, and so she reached out to grab Komaru's hand, both of them falling to the floor immediately after getting shocked again.

Komaru coughed. "T-Touko...I think we have to do this alone." She looked at her with sad eyes.

The purple haired girl gulped and nodded softly, getting back up on her feet as well as Komaru. "Komaru, promise me you'll stay alive."

Komaru smiled. "Okay, but only if you do."

Monaca impatiently rolled her eyes. "Ugh, enough with that already! I've got an audience here!" She grinned widely and creepily up at the screen. "Time for our first challenge: an escape room!"

"What?! How are we supposed to do that without working together?!" Touko lashed out, eyes narrowing.

"Yeah, that isn't fair!" Komaru angrily glared up at Monaca.

Monaca innocently shrugged. "It isn't supposed to be fair. Now, begin!"

Touko and Komaru were both suddenly shoved backwards into separate rooms.

(Rip this is short. I'll try and get another new part out soon.)