Chapter 4

I walk downstairs slowly. Troian smiles at me as she puts my drink on the table.

"Hey baby girl. I didn't have much time, so I just made some salad and steak." Troi says. I stare at the food in disgust. Just staring at it makes me want to purge. So many calories in the salad dressing and steak. And calories mean that I will become even fatter than I am. If that's even possible.

"Um, Troi, I'm sorry to have put ou through all this trouble, but I had a big lunch." I lie through my teeth. She bites her lip and nods.

" Oh, okay." She says. I cringe at the disappointment in her voice. I sit on the couch and start watching the new Pretty Little Liars. About thirty minutes into it, Troian walks in.

" Oh, you are gonna love the ending of this episode. I loved it when-" She stops when I pause the episode.

" Ah! Lalalalala! I'm not listening! Spoiler Alert!" I yell covering my ears.

" Okay, okay. I won't spoil it. Sorry. I forgot." She throws her head back in laughter.

*That Night In Dreamland*

I walk inside my small house, closing the door as quietly as the rusted hinges will allow me, unfortunately, I have no such luck. The stairs creak as my father descends down the stairs. He smirks at me as my eyes fill with fear, the fact that he has me scared already satisfies him, but not nearly enough. Backing into a corner, I cower in fear and plead for him to leave me alone.

" I don't take orders from little bitches." His breath reeks of Shocktops and various different alchol brands. He grabs me by my hair and throws me into a wall. I fall onto the ground, blood dripping onto my nose, I cry out in agonizing pain as he beats me.

" Dad! Stop! What did I do!" I screech. He pins me to the wall, waving a knife around my throat. Tears stream down my face. He stabs my legs and slices my arms. I let out a bloodcurdling scream."No! Please! Don't!" I cry out. At that moment, I hear sirens and the door is broken down.

*end of dream*

I wake up to Troian shaking me with genuine concern evident in her warm, dark orbs. Tears cascade down my face as the memory replays in the back of my mind. Images of my past parade into my vision and the sounds overwhelm me.

"M-mom," I whimper, not fully conscious. She wipes my tears away with the pad of her thumb.

"It's okay baby. You're safe" She says, using her finger to trace imaginary circles on my back. For once, I actually feel safe.