Chapter 32

"I'm gonna miss you, Adrienne." Chrys says, her voice cracking as she holds back her tears. She still has two weeks, after that she will meet her parents in LA, so that we can bid each other a final good-bye. I walk over to her sobbing body and wrap my arms around her, I really am gonna miss her.

        "Hey, hey, we'll see each other again, in LA, right? But in order to do that you have to get better. For me? Please, Chrys. If I can do it then you definitely can, too." I beg her. She looks up at me with tearful eyes. Her lip quivers. Unable to speak, she nods in agreement. I smile at her halfheartedly.

        "Good." I say as I zip my bag closed, leaving an outfit out for tomorrow. My toiletries are in their bag in the bathroom. 

        "Night, Chrys. I love you." I say as I see her eyes flutter shut. I walk to my bed solemnly and turn off my nightstand light.

        "Adrienne, wake up." Chrys says. She grins at me, but you can still sense the sadness. I then realize that it's still dark. What?

        "Just come on. It's a special occasion." Chrys rolls her eyes. I get up and follow her to the garden by the pond. A few lanterns sit in the water and a blanket with a few snacks lay near the water. 

        "Happy release day, it's 12:06. Congrats, love." Chrys is clearly falling apart inside, but about what? Me? That's impossible.

        "Thanks, Chrystina." I say jokingly, knowing she hates her full name. Apparently it's too girly for her liking. 

        "Shut up!" She whines." I'm trying to be nice.

        We sit for a while and head back to our quarters. Hours later I am back in the car with Troian. Lord help me.

        "I missed you, Adrienne. How was treatment?" Troian asks. How was treatment?! What knid of question is that?

        " Cut the bullshit, Troian! I know that you didn't think twice about me while I was there! How was treatment? Splendid! If you count finding out that you have ADHD and are diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder fucking splendid! It hurt seeing that you hadn't come to visit me once! One fucking time! " I shout at her. Troian's eyes remain on the road.

        "Did you take your Bipolar pills today?" She asks. Okay, if you thought that I was pissed before, you better get ready for this one.

        "You bitch! Drop me with Lauren! Now! She and the girls are working at the studio around the corner. Turn left, now right! Good-bye!" I say as I hop out with my bags, slamming the door hard. I walk in and text the girls to let me in. The door opens only to reveal five overly excited teenage girls.