Chapter 20

"Why didn't you tell me!" Mom yells at me."Do you know how bad that makes me look?!Apparently, my reputation doesn't mean jackshit!"

   "Well maybe if you weren't so busy trying to see how far down Keegan's damned throat your tongue could go, I would have gotten your help!" I shout." I'm spending the night at Ashley's. I might be back tomorrow."

  I storm off to my room. After stuffing random shit into my bag, I walk to Ashley's car.

  "Let's go." I say emotionlessly.

   "I'm going on a walk." I say. There's a bar that serves basically anyone that can see over the counter and has the money just around the corner. Its pretty basic, but I don't need much.

  "Shot of vodka." I gulp down one after another until the bartender cuts me off. I stumble down the street.

  "Hey, looking for a good time? Come on babe." A man walks toward me. He grabs me and begins to run his hand over my body. I squirm in his grip.

   Headlights come into sight."Adrienne!" Mom pulls into the lot. I am released. I sit in the passenger seat of the car.

  "Do you even know what you're doing?" Mom asks.

  "Yeeeeeessssss." I slur.

   " What am I going to do with you?" Mom sighs.

   "Take me baaaaccckkk?" I say, although it comes out like a question.

  " I'd never do that."