Chapter 22

"Mom! I don't wanna goooooo!" I whine.

  "You're going, Adrienne! Did you eat your toast?" Mom asks in response.

  "Don't remind me. And yes. But they're gonna hate me." I mutter. Mom is making me go to school.

   "They will love you. Everyone does. You're gonna be fine. And just remember that I love you. That's all  that matters. Okay?" Mom tells me.

   'Okay." (TFIOS reference) I reply. I slide out of the car and onto the campus. People are already staring. I begin to walk faster towards the office.

   "Hello, how may I help you?" The woman at the desk asks.

  "I'm the new student, Adrienne Bellisario." I reply. She nods and grabs a slip of paper and a map of the school."Thank you."

 I walk towards locker 326A, the one I've been appointed.  After putting my bag in, I walk towards the library to collect the necessary textbooks and a reading book. I look at my schedule and begin walking to my homeroom.

   I look around the room and take a seat in the back. I slide my phone under my theigh so that I can use it without getting caught. I scroll through Instagram, liking random videos and pictures and following random people. A girl sits down next to me, dropping her bag onto the desk with a thud. Shyly, I look at her, she has large blue eyes, and dark brown hair with red in the curls. A few subtle freckles are plastered across her nose.

  "Hi, I'm Rora." She says with a smile.

  " Hi, I'm Adrienne." I reply, returning the grin.

   Rora and I have most classes together, she's still getting over the fact that Troian is my mom. After she heads to P.E., a group of girls walks toards me. One with blonde curles steps towards me, a glare  coming from her narrowed eyes, and a smirk plastered onto her face.

  "Listen, bitch. Just because your Troian Bellisario's daughter, doesn't mean you get to waltz in here and take over. This is my school!" She snarls at me. What bit her ass this morning.

  "Excuse me? What did you just say?" The blonde asks. Shit, I said that out loud. She trows me to the floor and begins to kick me repeatedly. They throw punches and kicks at me, throwing me into memories of my father. Then, they leave. Just leaving me on the ground, coughing up blood. I find a note, scrawled onto a small sliver of paper"If you tell anyone of this, you'll be sorry."