hydra Part 1

A/N: warning: kidnapping and torture! Enjoy part one
Unedited

Peter Parker was just about end his patrol when his spider senses went off. He started walking towards Stark towers, a headache growing stronger behind his eyes as he got closer. He looked behind him and saw a van with an octopus on its side trailing him closely. Peter instantly recognised it as HYDRA, the German weapons development. Suddenly he felt a prick in his shoulder and everything went black. When Peter finally came to, groggy from the drugs, he tried to move but couldn't ... he was chained to the wall. He pulled and pulled with all his might but the metal was too strong for him to break, even with his superhuman strength. He soon gave up trying to escape and decided to get some rest.

Peter was startled awake by someone unlocking the door to the room he was in. Four strong looking people entered the room and the person who appeared to be their leader introduced himself. "Hallo Peter, mein Name ist Baron Strucker und ich bin der Chef von HYDRA." ( translation: hello peter. my name is Baron strucker, I am the head of hydra.) "leave me alone."Peter replied cheekily. Before he could blink, Strucker  had punched Peter in the face, hard enough to give him what would be a magnificent black eye the next day; He then strode out of the room, leaving Peter alone with his remaining three men.The tallest one, let's call him 'Jack' unlocked his hands from their chains and transferred them to a second pair of handcuffs. Unfortunately, the second pair were just as hard to break. They led Peter to a different room that had nothing in it; Jack turned to him and said, in English, thank god "this is your new room. Get some sleep, you'll need it". The last thing Peter heard was the ominous sound of the door locking.

A few hours later, Jack came back in and took Peter to another room. It looked like a cross between a scientific lab and a hospital room On one side there was lab equipment and on the other side there was a hospital bed with straps to hold the patient down. Jack led Peter over to the bed, strapped him in and left, all without saying a word. Half an hour later Strucker came in and told Peter, rather formally,  "we are going to measure your left arm and fit it for a metal arm. You are going to be the new winter soldier."
"What?" Peter asked in panic.
Then Strucker started.

A/N 424 words. This is part one. Part 2 should be up sometime soon.