The benatar

Day 50. We've been stuck on the Benatar for 50 days. Food and water are running low. We've been floating through space, hopeless. We have no way to get back to earth. We don't know if anyone knows where we are.

Day 60. We have finally run out of food and water. I don't know how long we can survive now. Maybe a week. I just hope someone is looking for us.

Day 63. I saw Peter today, but it couldn't be. He died on Titan, he turned to ash just like all the guardians. I don't understand how he could be here.
I'm so thirsty and hungry, I really need food and water. I won't last long without it. Maybe a day or two more. Someone please find us, save us, give us food and water, anything so we can survive and get back to earth.

Day 65. I can't do anything. I have no hope on anyone finding us. There is nothing that we could do to save ourselves. We haven't had any food or water in 5 days. I've been having hallucinations more and more now, I've been fainting; my body is shutting down. I don't think I'll last the night unless someone saves us. No one knows where we are. Unless we are found tonight we are not going to survive. We are going to die. Someone help us, please.

Day 67. Tony Stark died in his sleep on day 66. His body was found 100 days after the fight on Titan by captain marvel. She took his body back to earth for a proper burial. He never got to see the avengers defeat Thanos. He never got to see Peter, or his child.

Nebula also died. She could survive with no food or water for up to 10 days and was saved by captain marvel. Nebula sacrificed herself so that the avengers could beat Thanos. She finally got to be with Gamora and love the life she wanted.

Tony Stark and Nebula are heroes. They will forever be remembered.

A/N: 344 words
Trekkiehood