bug spray

Warning: seizures 

this is not medically accurate just so everyone knows

As Peter walks out of the lift, his spider senses started to go off.  He puts his bag down and walks into the kitchen, and he instantly starts to cough. Peter turns and sees Clint and Sam spraying something all over the room.  

"Wh-what isth-that?" peter says, coughing.

"It's spider repellent, there was a spider so we're trying to kill it." Sam says as he continues to spray. 

"I'm aller-allergic."  Peter says before he passes out. 

Sam and Clint run to Peter when suddenly he convulses.  

"JARVIS call Tony, tell him to come help with Peter and tell Bruce to set up the med bay." Clint says once Peter started to convulse. Sam gets a cushion and puts it under Peter's head, when Tony runs into the room and picks peter up before rushing to the med bay.

Tony places peter on a stretcher and Bruce ushers them out of the room so he can work on Peter.  Half way through the examination, the heart monitor begins to beep franticly and peter convulses again. 

"Get me the paddles now!" Bruce ordered the nurse. The nurse handed the paddles to Bruce and charged them up. Bruce put the paddles to Peter's chest, shouted "clear," and shocked peter's heart. 

Nothing changed. peters heart still wasn't beating. Bruce charged the paddles again. Nothing. Again and again, and still nothing changed. 1 hour of CPR and using the paddles but nothing changed.

Bruce called time of death at 18:15 pm, Thursday, 20 September 2019. 

the end

A / N: 250 words 

@Themasterofnotcaring requested this 

not exactly what you wanted but enjoy