Young

Trigger warning: blood! Enjoy!

Pepper's POV:
I come home from work today and I see Tony and Peter sleeping on the couch. The Star Wars end credits are playing. Tony and Peter look so young and free when they're asleep, and after everything they've been through I just wish I could take their pain, anxiety, nightmares, everything ways from them so they could be free of the torment.

I tell Friday to take a picture and send it to all of us, then I bring a blanket for them so they won't be cold. I also start to prepare dinner for all of us. Peter wakes up and starts to help me make the food.
"Thanks for the help, how was school?" I ask.
"School was okay, How was work for you mum?" Peter replies.
"It was okay, I had board meetings all day. Are you planning on going out as Spiderman tonight?"
"Yes I am, I was planning to going after dinner if that's okay with you?"
"That's fine, just be back before 12. It's a weekday and you have school tomorrow morning." I tell him.
"Thanks mum, love you."
"Love you too. Go wake Tony up, dinners ready."

Time skip:
Peter's POV:

"Bye dad, mum, I'm going out as Spiderman now. I'll be back before 12. I love you." I shouted as I jumped out of the window. I've been patrolling for a few hours now and it's 11 pm. I have one more hour till I have to be back at the tower. All of a sudden my spider senses go off. I head towards the direction that my senses bring me to, when they suddenly start blaring. It's like someone is repeatedly smashing mjolnir on the base of my skull. Without warning someone stabs me. "Karen, ca-call dad." "Calling Mister Stark."
"Hey kid what's up? Everything okay?" Dad asks, worry evident in his voice.
"No, I-I've been st-stabbed. Need hel-help." I stutter out.
"Hey kiddo, I'm on my way okay, don't die on me. I'm nearly at your location, stay awake for me please. Okay?" Tony begs.

Tony's POV:
Once I get to Peter's location I see that he's been stabbed by his lung. He's choking on his own blood. "Hey Pete, in going to carry to the tower. Uncle Bruce is going to fix you. We're going to do so much together okay? Don't fall asleep on me. Stay with me, I can't be without you." I plead.
"D-dad, I lo-ve you. Stay he-healthy for m-me. Tell mum I I love he-her too." Peter tells me as I put him on the gurney.
Once Bruce takes Peter into surgery I go and find Pepper to tell her what happened. We wait outside for a few hours when Bruce comes out with a solemn expression.
"We don't know if he's going to pull through but he's strong. He should be waking up soon, you can go and see him if you want."
As we walk into the room we see Peter, he looks so small and young compared to usual, sleeping on the bed double his size. We wait by his side for a few hours when Peter finally opens his eyes.

"Hey dad!"

A/N: 543 words
I was planning to kill Peter but decided to change it. O don't really like this one but oh well. Enjoy

Whumpmadness2019
Trekkiehood