Nightmares

"Tony when was the last time you slept?" Pepper asked me. "Um... 67 hours ago. I-I can't sleep Pepper. Even if I'm exhausted, on the verge of collapsing I'm ju-just not able to sle-sleep. I have nightmares about Tha-Thanos stabbing me and Pe-Peter turning into dust when-whenever I close my eyes and it sca-scares me. I know if I go to sleep my conscience will make me relive wh-what I-I went through on Titan and I can't go through that pain again. Peter was like a s-son to me and I lost him.'' I tell Pepper knowing that she will understand.
"Just come to sleep tonight Tony, alright? I know that you have nightmares and ptsd. I'll help you through it, like I helped you in the past just please, please don't do this to yourself. Peter would want you to sleep. He wouldn't want you to go back to your destructive ways." Pepper begs me.
"I can't Pepper. I'm so scared that if I fall asleep and I e-end up having a night-nightmare I'll I'll hurt you; I don't know how I would live with myself if that would happen." I tell her, a few unwanted tears slipping out.
"Tony you can never hurt me okay. Come upstairs and take a shower. We'll sit on the couch and have a movie marathon. It's going to be alright. You don't have to be afraid. You have people that care about you, Tony. Come on upstairs." Pepper says.
"Okay, lets go." I reply, my voice still shaky.

A/N: 268 words

Trekkiehood  #whumpmadness2019
This one is quite short compared to the other chapters I've done for this. I also don't like it. Enjoy.