Asleep

Last night, patrol went on far longer than I expected. I was on the way home and there were 3 muggings, 1 fire, 2 bank robberies , 1 attempted murder and 1 attempted rape, so obviously I had to stop them. I only got back at 4 am which means I got 2 hours of sleep. When I got to school the next day I was drained, I slept on the way to school on the train and then again during the break before school starts. It was during the second lesson that I just couldn't keep my eyes open so I decided to lay my head down on the desk to rest for a few minutes. What I didn't expect is to be woken up by my teacher calling my name. "Mister Parker, if you think it is okay to sleep in my class then you will be fine to complete the stuff you missed in detention later today."
"Yes sir." I replied. At lunch I decided to lay down for the majority of the free time I have and tell Ned to wake me up when it's time for the next class.
15 minutes late Ned tried to wake me up "Peter, Peter wake up... it's me Ned, your best friend. Your in school with MJ. Your okay. The vulture is in prison. He can't get to..." out of nowhere I jump up. My breathing rapid, eyes moving to check that everyone and everything is okay. Once I've deemed that we are safe, I'm very disoriented. After being woken up because of the nightmare I was even more tired. Ned took me to the office to call Mister Stark to come pick me up and take me home to have a much needed sleep.
By the time Mister Stark came to pick me up I was less disoriented he asked me a few questions which I couldn't answer but thankfully Ned did. Mister Stark then helped me to the car and let me sleep till we got to the tower. At the tower he carried me to my spare room and let me sleep till supper time. At supper he made me tell him why I'm so tired. I told him how I've been having nightmares and how I have a lot of homework. I also tell him how much I've been going out as Spiderman in which he replies in say how if I carry on like this he will make me not go put on certain day. I told him I would try and sleep more and not prioritise Spiderman above everything else. I didn't go out as Spiderman that night and had a movie night and fell asleep on the couch.

A/N: 455 words
Enjoy this terrible post. I fell asleep in the middle of writing this so may have some spelling mistakes And not make any sense whatsoever.

Trekkiehood
Whumpmadness2019