He's what?

When I was 6 when my parents left me in the hand of S.H.I.E.L.D agent Fury. Fury adopted me when we found out my parents plane was taken down by H.Y.D.R.A; we tried looking for them for months till we finally declared that they were dead. As I grew older Fury and I got closer. I started to see him as a father, he taught me how to speak 6 different languages, he taught me self-defence and 4 different types of martial arts. I also have an IQ of around 250. I love working on chemistry, biology, bio-mechanics and engineering in my spare time. When I was 15, Tony Stark hired me as his personal intern after seeing my application.

After working with Tony for nearly a year, he introduced me to the other avengers (my favourite by far is the Black Widow but don't tell anyone that). No one knows that Fury is my father and we hope to keep it like that. Natasha, Bucky and I all talk in different languages to each other and they are teaching me Chinese. Steve and I cook together for the others and I play Mario cart with Sam and Clint. I spend the most time though with Bruce and Tony in the labs.

I was sitting in the common room doing my homework when Fury walks in. I get up and give him a hug and start talking with him when I hear someone cough. As I turn around I see all the avengers looking at us with confusion in their eyes.
"How do you know Fury ?" Tony asked.
"Oh, he's my dad." I replied back before dragging my dad out of the room. Everyone started screaming at once but we couldn't hear them as we were in the car on the way home.

A/N: 304 words. I got inspiration from a comment by @Indominus_Gaming on a different book. hope you enjoyed.