"Hey Peter"

Tony goes to visit Peter's grave:

"Hey Peter, it's been a few months since you died. A lot has happened. Pepper and I got married, and Pepper's pregnant! I'm going to be a father again. I'm going to tell them all about you, how we would work in the lab, the weekly movie nights we had, and how they had the best big brother, who would do anything for them. I love you son, I'll see you soon." Tony said as he leaned down and kissed the grave stone, then left.

"Hey Peter, Pepper just had a baby girl, her name is Morgan. You would love her, I'm going to tell her about her big brother and how he tried to save the world one piece at a time. I am going to bring her over when she's older so she can meet you, she's the most beautiful person ever, I love you Pete."

"Hey Pete, it's been nearly two years since you died, Morgan is now one, she's such a good girl, she has Peppers features, and she's really smart. She is walking and talking, her first word was 'dada'."

"I miss you Peter so much I have been looking for ways to try and get you back but nothing has worked so far. I wont give up. I love you."

"Hey Pete, it's Morgan's second birthday tomorrow I got her a pet alpaca we named him Gerald. Morgan is going to love playing with him. I tell her stories about the great friendly neighbourhood Spiderman, and how he did so much in such a short time. How he saved me and didn't even know it. You saved me Pete, after the whole civil war you would come every Monday, Wednesday and Friday to the lab. I had to make sure I slept and ate food so I wouldn't crash when u came, so thank you for that, if you didn't come over I don't know what would have of happened. I'll come back soon I love you Peter."

"Hey Peter, Steve came round today. He said he has an idea on how to get you all back. I'm going to try everything I can. If I don't make it and it works, please look after Pepper and Morgan. I love you Peter, I hope I'm able to see you one last time. I love you." Tony said for the last time.

The avengers succeeded but they lost their best defender in the process. Tony got to tell Peter about everything and how much he loved him. Peter finally got to meet Morgan.

A/N: 434 words

Sorry for this. Next oneshot is about Peter visiting Tony's grave.

Guys this book had nearly 100k reads. I just want to say how much I appreciate everyone who has commented, liked, and read my book. What should I do for 100k?