depression

Anyone can have depression. 

The person who seems to be the happiest you have ever met can have depression. 

The person who always helps other people can have depression.

The person who is always 'okay' can have depression. 

Anyone can have depression.

Peter Parker understood this. He has depression, but no one realised this.

Peter Parker would always lie and say he is fine, but in reality he was drowning on the inside. 

Peter Parker would always put other people before himself, when in reality he just wanted other people to notice the pain he is in and help him like he helps others.

Peter Parker was always 'happy', but in reality he has a voice in his head constantly telling him he is worthless and a failure. 

In his friend's eyes, Peter Parker is the smartest person they know.

In his friend's eyes, Peter Parker is the most considerate person in the world.

In his friend's eyes, Peter Parker is the most valuable person they know.

His friends helped him.

His friends gave him his meds.

His friends spoke to him.

His friends made him understand how much they valued him and his friendship.

His friends helped him overcome the thought his brain was feeding him everyday. 

His friends took him to therapy.

His friends held him when he cried.

His friends were there when he realised he could be in control and not his depression. 

Peter Parker recovered.

A / N: 233 words

Depression is a serious thing. If you ever need to talk just pm me. I will always try to answer.

Stay safe everyone.