Hydra part 2

Recap: Peter was kidnapped by hydra and they are going to give him a metal arm.
"What" i said in panic.
Then strucker started.

Peters POV
Strucker worked on the measurement for a while to make sure it would be perfect. I was so scared so I obviously started talking (coping mechanism am I right??) but every time I would open my mouth they would hurt me. They would experiment how my advanced healing works by stabbing, slicing, electrocution, they would even keep me under water for minutes at a time just for the fun of it. There is only one way to explain what they've put me through.TORTURE.

After what seemed like days Jack came back to take me to my cell/room. He had to drag me there as a result of all the blood loss and lack of food. Jack threw me into the cell and locked it, I instantly started to cry considering all the pain I have felt and I soon fell in to a restless sleep. A few hours later I woke up with a start. My senses were tingling, suddenly the door unlocks and some athletic looking guy I've never seen (we'll call him Freddy) comes in with a tray of food, he lays it on the floor saying 'hail hydra' as he leaves. The tray has a piece of toast, a hard boiled egg and a cup of water. I stared at the food not wanting to give in to the temptation but I was too weak  and I ate it all in a hurry, eager to get some food in my stomach. Only once I had eaten did I realise how hungry I was and instantly wanted more. Once I finished I went to a corner of the room and tried to sleep in order to gain some of my energy back.

I slept for a few hours and I had healed a little bit when Jack came in. He had something in his hands. I couldn't see what it was and I was really scared. Jack kept coming closer to me, I was trapped in the Corner. He came up to my neck and put something on it. It was a shock collar. "This is to keep you in line. I will use it if I have to. Hail hydra" Jack expressed. Jack then told me to stand up and put my hands out. When I didn't do what I was told instantly I felt a surge of electricity go up my neck. It was excruciating. I screamed out in pain. After what felt like ages but was really a minute Jack turned it off and said "Stand, hands out in front of you". I did as I was told not wanting to be in that much pain again, he handcuffed me then led me to the room I was in before. I couldn't concentrate on anything around me all I could think was 'what is going to happen to me? Is someone looking for me? Is aunt May worried about where I am?  When Jack realised I wasn't listening to what he told me he didn't hesitate to turn the shock collar on. "AHHHHHHH stop please, turn it off please" I pleaded in agony. I was going to pass out soon, jack turned it off then punched me in the gut and said to never do that again. He tied me to the table and left.

Strucker came in and told me "you have been here for nearly a week. Don't worry thought you should be getting your new arm soon. Hail hydra" then proceeded to hurt me mentally and physically. They beat me for an entire day. Then they left me there to bleed.

The next day they stripped me of all my clothes and left me in my underwear that were stained red from all the blood that has flown freely from my body. Later Freddy comes in and hauls me back to my cell.

They say I have been here for nearly 2 weeks but it feels SOOO much longer. Everyday I get woken up by the sound of the food latch unlocking and someone bringing me food. It's the same thing everyday. 1 hard boiled egg, 1 slice of toast and a cup of water. Then Freddy or Jack would come in and take me to another room and make me train for hours on end. Then Stucker would come in and start to work on the arm they are making me. Then they would throw me back into the cell.

Today though was different. Strucker came in and said my new arm is ready and that I'll be getting it tomorrow and then he left.

A/N: around 791 words without a/n
Sorry I haven't posted in ages. I'll try to post more often. I hope part 3 will be up next week if not I'll post a different story.
This is unedited.