Baby avengers

When I walked into the tower after school, I expected the avengers to be in the common room.

What I did not expect was to see all the avengers as babies, and Loki laughing on the couch hysterically.

"Loki what did you do to them?!" I screamed at him.

Loki stopped laughing, looked at me, and said "I turned them into children."

"Turn them back, I need them back to normal."

"No can do, Peter, this spell can't be reversed with magic. You need to wait two days for their bodies to get rid of the magic naturally. Now I'm going to Asgard. See you soon." Loki said before he disappeared.

The next day:

Today, Steve and Bucky were fighting, and Tony, Clint and Bruce ran to hide when they heard them fighting. I put Steve and Bucky in time out and went to find the other kids. Tony was hiding in his cupboard behind all the boxes, he was making something with the scrap he found in the cupboard. Clint was hiding under the kitchen sink with his hands covering his ears and Bruce was shaking in the corner of his room. After I got them to calm down, I put them on the couches so they could nap after everything that happened and I put Steve and Bucky to nap in their rooms.

Natasha and Thor helped me make lunch and set the table up before waking the kids up from their naps. Steve and Bucky apologised to everyone before they sat at the table and started to eat.

At 7 pm I put them to bed and started to clean the mess they made that day.

The next morning, the last day the avengers are like this, we all had pancakes for breakfast and we all watched some films. By the end of the day, the avengers had all turned back to their original selves.

They all remembered everything that happened during the two days, and I have lots of material for blackmail.

Loki was found dead again three days later. His killer was never found.

A/N: 349 words. I think

requested by

this isn't exactly what you want sorry.