"Hey Tony"

Peter goes to visit Tony's grave:
Warning: ffh spoilers, talks about panic attacks nightmares and anxiety.

"Hey Tony, it has been on-one week since you died, we had a funeral for you and Natasha. I-I really miss you, it's hard being here after fi-five years and find out you died just so I would live.

W-why would you do that? You shouldn't of. I-I don't
de-deserve it. You should be the one who's alive. No-not me. I miss you, god dammit, please, I need you." Peter cried angrily at Tony's grave.

"Pete, are you okay?" Aunt May asks.

"I need Mi-Mister Stark, May. I miss him so much. He shouldn't of died. If it wasn't because of me, he would still be alive. It's all my fault May." Peter sobbed.

"Oh Pete, it's not your fault. He wanted to do it. He wanted you to live even if it meant him dying. He loved you. For five years he would make sure I'm okay, he would talk about all the nights you guys had together. Once he found a way he could bring you back  he told me he would do whatever it takes. He loved you, he still loves you, Peter."

"I know, and I love him."

"Let's go inside. Pepper made hot chocolate for everyone."

"Okay, I just want to tell him one more thing."

"Sure, don't stay outside for long though I don't want you getting sick." Aunt May says before she goes back inside.

"Mister Stark. I understand why you did what you did. I will always love you. You're my father, I will make sure Morgan remembers you. I'll tell her stories about the invincible iron man. Speak soon. Goodbye." Peter said, tears coming out of his eyes.

"Hey Tony, May made me start therapy today. It's been 3 months since the whole war. I haven't been sleeping lately, I've been having nightmares and panic attacks. My therapist suspects I have ptsd and severe anxiety, she's making me write down everything I think about till our next appointment.

Morgan is really cute. We play together at the park and I told her stories about our movie nights. I won't let her forget you. I love you. Goodbye."

"Hey Tony, it's been 6 months since you died. My therapist has signed me up to get a service dog. She think it will help with my anxiety and panic attacks that I have been having. Apart from the nightmares, panic attacks and anxiety, everything is starting to get better. School is still really easy but they're making us retake the year.

This year our school is taking us on a trip around Europe! I'm really excited to go. I'll tell you all about it when I'm back. Love you goodbye."

"Hey Tony, Its been 8 months since you died. I got my service dog a week ago, her name is Bailey. She's helped me so much. I love her already a lot. I don't know how I handled before I got her. My panic attacks go more easily, she wakes me up from my nightmares, and she calms my anxiety. I wish you could of met her you would have loved her. I'm going to Europe next week and Bailey is come too. It's going to a lot of fun. I love you goodbye."

"Hey Tony. We just got back from Europe. The trip did not go well, there was this guy called Quintin Beck, he pretended to be good, he framed me for murder and told the world that I am Spiderman.

I don't know what to do now. I need help. If you were here you would know what to do. Bailey has helped me a lot these past few weeks. Morgan is doing okay. She still misses you, we all do. I love you Mister Stark. Goodbye."

A/N: 641 words.

Omg guys thank you so much. This book has reached 100k. When I first started writing I didn't think I would get 100 reads. Now I have 100k. It's crazy. Thank you so much.
❤️ u all