Unfocused

"Dad, I can't see. Help me. My eyes, they're all blurry. Help me." Peter pleads from his father.
Flashback, night before:
"Well if it is Spiderman, well preformed you are. Making everyone think you are a hero when really you just hurt people." The bad guys says, swinging his bat back and forth. Out of nowhere I feel a sharp pain coming from the back of my head, the bad guy had smashed his bat into the base of my skull. After that happened my eye sight started to be very unfocused. I stop the guy and wait till the police come then I go to my room and try to sleep it off.
Not good.

End flashback.
"Come on, were taking you to the doctors to see what's wrong. If you can't see because your eyes are so unfocused since yesterday night something is wrong." Tony says.

Once we get to the doctors they take me to be examined and it turns out I have a grade 2 concussion. The doctor told me Tony that I had to keep an eye out for me for the next 24/48 hours. When I stand up to leave my eyes become all foggy and I can't stand by myself. I put out my hand and Tony leads me to the car. Once we get into the car Tony starts to question me. "Why didn't you tell me you got hit on patrol?" "It was fine, it was a small hit. I didn't think it was anything." "Well your ok bedrest for the rest of the week and no spiderman-ing also" Tony tells me.
"Okay fine. Love you dad." "Love you to buddy."

282 words. This is terrible. I cannot keep my eyes open. Good night

Trekkiehood
Whumpmadness2019