Alone

"Hey mister Stark!" Peter greeted.
"Hey Pete, I was thinking of working on your suit today then go on patrol together. How does that sound?" Tony asked.
"Awesome! Mister Stark. I had some new ideas for the suit and web shooters."
They started to work on the suit for a few hours till they finished updating it. Once they finished updating the suit, both the geniuses got into their suits and went on patrol. During the Patrol they stopped 5 muggings, 2 bank robberies and help 3 old people find their way home.
After that they went back to the tower to have dinner. Once Tony realised what time it was he tried to send Peter to bed.
"Pete, its late you have to sleep. We can carry on hanging out tomorrow. It's Saturday so that means no school. We can be down in the lan all day." Tony tried to convince the teen.
"Can we have a movie night. I'll go to bed after that, honestly. We can make a fort with all the pillows and blankets." Peter desperately asks, obviously not wanting to be alone.
Tony gives in. Knowing that ever since Titan, Peter has been extra clingy. He can never be left alone for more then a few minutes.
"Okay. Fine we can have a movie night." Tony says.
"Thanks Mister Stark. I'll get the stuff ready. You can pick the movie." Peter replies.

30 minuets later they are both wrapped up in blankets, Peter lying down next to Tony, falling asleep, movie playing.
"Goodnight dad, thank you for not leaving me alone." Peter says half dazed with sleep.
"Good night son, I will always be here for you." Tony says once Peter has fallen asleep.

A/N: 289 words
Here's a short one for you guys enjoy.
Trekkiehood
Whumpmadness2019