Don't rush me

"Don't rush me. I'm being as careful as I can." Bruce said as he started the surgery.

----------------------------

20 minutes before.

"Sir Peter's heart rate has plummeted, he is loosing a lot of blood at an alarming rate. His suit places him in an alley by his school." F.R.I.D.A.Y. says.

I fly as quickly as I can to the alley. 

"Peter? Where are you?" I say as I walk down the alley, when I see Peter slumped behind a bin, his mask in his hand. I run to him and pick him up and rush back to the tower. On the way, I call Bruce to get the med bay ready for Peter. 

As I enter the tower, Bruce takes Peter from my hands and rushes him to surgery.

--------------------------

"Bruce, how is he? Is he okay? How long is it going to take? Can you hurry up?" I ask worriedly.  

"Don't rush me. I'm being as careful as I can." Bruce said as he started to stitch peters stomach close. 

-------------------------

Bruce leaves the operating room and walks towards me. 

"He's going to be fine, he  needs to stay in bed for a week, then use a wheelchair and crutches for a month but we hope he  makes a full recovery, his wounds are very severe, so he needs to be very carful." Bruce tells me.

"Thank you, Bruce. Can I go see him?" I ask, standing up.

"Go on, he  should be waking up any minute now."

A/N: 243 words