no apologies

Warnings: sadness! Blood! Death! Enjoy!!

"Karen pl-please call Mister St-Stark"
ringing...
"Hello, kid, you ok?"
"H-help m-me"
"Kid what happened? Where are you? Friday read me his vitals" Tony questioned in desperation.
"Peter has been stabbed in the back and shot in his left leg. He has 3 broken ribs and is loosing blood fast." Friday informed Tony as he was getting into his suit to get to peters location.

When Tony got to Peter he saw him lying in a puddle of his blood slowly loosing consciousness. "Peter, hey, hey Peter stay awake kiddo, your going to be ok."
"Mister St-Stark?"
"Hey kiddo, yeh it's me you can't leave me, you hear me, kid. Don't leave me. We're on the way to the tower. Don't fall asleep."
"Mis-mister Stark, I lo-love you. Your li-like a da-dad to me. I love y-you so much. I-I'm sor-sorry." Peter told me just before he passed out.
"Peter! Kid! Wake up no no no no no no! Kiddo wake up. We're nearly at the tower. Bruce is going to fix you up."

At the tower:
"Bruce come here right now and fix my kid. I can't lose him. I love him." I told him as I lay peter on the gurney.
Bruce took peter in to surgery and I went to shower.

5 hours later Bruce comes out of the operating room.
"I'm sorry Tony. I did everything I could. There was nothing that I could do. By the time we got into surgery he had lost too much blood by that point." Bruce disclosed to me.
"What do you mean by that Bruce? He's fine. He's Peter Parker-Stark, he's spiderman. He cant die. I need him Bruce. I can't do this without him." I said on the verge of hyperventilating.
" Tony, you need to breathe. In and out. In and out. That's right. Your going to be fine Peter would want you to carry on living your life. He wouldn't  want you to go back to your old ways of drinking and locking yourself in your lab. Ok. Be the best self you can for him, in his memory."

A/N 365 words.
I'm sorry for this.
This is for the Whumpmadness2019 challenge by Trekkiehood