Beautiful Beast Pt. 2 (Reader x Beast)

Readers POV

Upon following Ms. Potts on her tray, I couldn't help but gaze around the castle. It was beautiful, key word being was. The cobwebs and grime that had built up over who knows how long stood out more than the fine artistry and sculptures.

"Here ya go dear. Now you hop in there and Madame Gauderobe will have you all fixed up" a quick nod of her head and off she rolled down the vast halls in a hurry. I rub my arm in some form of comfort. My heart was thundering.

A Talking teapot, cup, clock, candle... and a beast. What else?

Clasping a hand around the brass door handle sends a chill up my spine from the cold touch. I gently push it open, stepping into a grab bedroom with a beautiful bed. Lockers and lanterns decorate the room and beside the bed is a-

"Ahh mon amour! Come, come let us dress you in fine gowns!" A fabulously fabulous voice sings from the wardrobe. It's doors swinging open with the motion and the gold working on its wood carving into a face.

A talking wardrobe, did the toilet speak too?

"Your Madame?" I ask tentatively unsure of how to address the situation. The shock hadn't fully down upon me, probably made sense for the numbness flowing through me. "Madame Gauderobe! But you, my darling, may call me Madame" she chuckles to herself before throwing fabrics onto the bed. "Yes, Yes yes! Beauty!"

An array of colours adorned the bed, laid quite neatly but one caught your eye. A long gown, with a solid light grey adorned with shapes of crystals and tiny diamonds. Sewed artfully into the corsage and down the body of the dress. It's skirt flowing over the edge of the bed.

(For you Visuals out there)

"I don't think I can wear this!" I gasp, unable to keep the sheer shock of it all in my own head

"I don't think I can wear this!" I gasp, unable to keep the sheer shock of it all in my own head. I came from nothing, the slums of a French town and here I was, being dressed up by talking objects in gowns worthy of royalty.

"Of course you can!! Now quickly, the master will be waiting in the dining room!!" With a tut I was shoved to the bed, my skimpy jacket being pulled off my arms as I kicked my damp shoes off my feet. With a tiny splat from the rain dampening my old dress from home, it falls around my ankles. A swish of fabric and a gentle scent of roses fill my nostrils as the grey beauty is slipped onto my body from above. As Madame did up the buttons on the back it became snug, fitting my figure quite perfectly. "There! Trés bien!" She claps her ornate handles- hands together. With a silent hum she opens one of her drawers and pulls out a pair of shoes with a slight heel. They too, were grey and the heels of them decorated with the same design on the gown currently secured to my frame. "Beauty! Here mademoiselle, dazzle the room!" She drops the heels with a clack to the floor while she hobbles around behind me. Grabbing my hair and making it into a stylish up-do while I slip my feet into the shoes. "Ah! Tres belle!" She clasps her hands before her adoring her fine work on my once humble body. "No need for makeup, your too beautiful mi amor, now go! Straight up the hall and down the stairs! Ms. Potts will find you there" she sighs happily as I give a quick curtsy. "Merci, Thank you Madame" I say with a wide smile as I disappear around the door and into the dusky Hallway. My heels clicking against the marble floors.