To Hell and Back (Hades X Athena's Demi-God daughter Reader)

Thanks to @Marichatforlive13 for requesting this! (Sorry it's not really a lemon, I will make up for it in the next oneshot I write!)

Idiot.

Such a damn fool and idiot.

Why did you do it? Why did you have to disturb the beast that dwelled in that ghastly cave!?

Because you were curious.

Gods be damned Y/N, you were really in for it this time.

I ran as my legs and chest burned. That beastly creature with seven eyes and three legs bounded after me, never even faltering. If I had just allowed myself to accept the fact I had lost an arrow, it could have been so easy.

So, damn, easy.

But no, I just never seemed to know when enough was enough. Good gods above Athena would have a plan, so what the hell was my plan!?

I didn't have one.

So I formulated one as I sprinted through the undergrowth and through the forest. Dashed through streams and danced over roads, I ran. But my so called 'plan' wasn't exactly forming as well as I'd hoped for it to be. My lack of foresight was all thanks to my dads genes... be then again, I did have a lot of Athena's too.

Like her beauty.

A crash boomed behind me, I dared a quick glance over my shoulder to see that the monster had fumbled directly into a tree. A laugh escaped me, and I continued to run at my chance to gain ground.

It didn't really make a difference.

This creature was most certainly after escaping from the Underworld, to have such strength and viciousness was unheard of.

Except in Hades' domain.

I growled, a guttural sound before drawing my bow, pulling an arrow from the quiver and knocking it against the string. Taking deep breaths as I sprinted from my certain untimely death, I skidded to a halt. Spinning around so quick and loosening my grip on the string, the arrow flew.

And met it's mark.

Hitting directly into one of its eyes, an unholy screech erupted from the beast. It's two hands, with only two fingers, immediately went to its eye, clutching its face in agony.

Then it's face twisted.

Twisted in utter rage.

A roar, that shook the ground exploded from the monster. With fangs bared, it slowly turned towards me. A new hunger in its eyes, as it zeroed in on its prey.

I began to back away, and soon I was running. Running away from the crashes and booms of anger behind me. Running until my chest burned. Running until my legs gave out.

Running until cold arms caught me.

***

I awoke in the dark. A mere blue flame hanging on a torch the only light I had to see around my new environment. I seemed to be in a room made of... obsidian. Black, pure obsidian. I looked down, only noticing the bed I lay on had a blue duvet and the bed itself must of been carved from the stone itself.

As was the entire room.

There was only one place, that I could possibly be.

The Underworld.

As if to answer my question, two demons stumbled into the room. "Shut up Panic! You'll wake her!" The red, chubbier demon scolded the thinner blue demon. Panic shook his head furiously, "Boss is making a b-big mistake Pain! What'll Athena think!?" Panic, seemed to shake even worse at the thought of the wrath my mother would bring down upon them.