Little, handsome Monster (Half Human Sully X Half Monster Reader)

Requested by the lovely anonimousreader01

Here I was, slinking around alley streets and digging in dirt filled dumpsters for my next meal. Delightful, really and truly.

A dirty blanket, manipulated so it was a hood and covered my body wholly, it secured with a single safety pin at my neck that threatened to pop open any moment. Why am I doing this, you may ask?

Because I'm a monster.

Well, not entirely. But I am part monster part human. I had maroon feathers all down the sides of my leg and arms. My neck, also suffered the same fate, my cheekbones even had a few of the glistening feathers decorating my face. Although my feathers weren't entirely maroon, they were speckled in white dots, that glistened in the sun and moons light. My hair? White as the moon in the night. My hair was.... Silk like.

But that's not the most... horrific part.

I had wings. Enormous feathered wings that went in an ombre of maroon to pearl white. My wings were my freedom. They were my soul. So thats why I hid them behind a rag sewn cloak.

As I rummaged through the grime filled bins, something stirred behind me. I froze, staring into the stinking abyss of that dumpster as my ears tried to pick up any sort of movement, breathing, sound.

Slowly, I turned. My eyes scanning the dimly lit alley, but I saw a shadow. A shadow that was at least over 6ft tall and had broad shoulders.

Male.

I didn't stay too long to figure out why this creep was there. So I sidestepped away from his looming mass and jumped to the air, ready to escape.

But a hand. A hand caught my ankle.

He yanked me down to the cobble and pinned my arms to my body.

"Stay." He rasped pinning me to the ground like I was a magnet, North attracted to south. I could just about make out his features, beard and chiseled body and... horns...?

No way.

"Follow me" he mumbled and grabbed my hand trying to pull me in the direction of whatever my fate was to be. At the moment, I was too dumb with those horns and... confused. I hadn't met another monster in years! And now I was running away from... whatever I was running away from with a monster!

As I stumbled after the mass of muscle I managed to speak over the rushing of our feet. "Why the hell are we running!?" I questioned, as we broke out onto the well-lit road and turned a sharp left I caught a glance of flashing blue and red lights.

And sirens.

The male haunted suddenly as we came to a crossroads, still clutching my hand in his. "They're on the search of monsters. They've caught five of them already and... the things they do to them are not something you should witness" the sirens wail in the closing distance. In the light, I could see the male did in fact have horns. But he also had a blue complexion, azure hair and sparkling sapphire eyes that were captivating.

I was snapped out of my fantasyland as my arm was jerked to the right. Again, we were running. Running through the streets of New York. Running, from the humans. Running I supposed, for our lives.

But that was when the flashing lights came around the block like the rushing water buffalo in the Savannah, after being spooked by the roaring lions. I look towards the male still holding my hand, who, was looking frantically around.

Both sides of the street were now closed in with these cop cars. Flashing lights of doom.

"I'm so sorry, you need to run. Maybe I can hold them off for a bit" he looked between the dozens of cars speeding toward us at hightail speed.