For us (Male Esmerelda X Reader)

This was requested by the lovely @DreamyKawaii I hope you enjoy! Apologies for it being so long to come out, this new virus is causing major mayhem. I hope your all staying safe too- There is some g r a p h i c imagery in here, so be wary!

"Behave."

Shut up. Just shut your mouth.

You stared at the fool that was holding your wrists. What the hell was he doing? How dare he! "Let go of me you brute!" You writhed in the restraints, squirming and readying to scream. Pulling, dragging, kicking and screaming you wanted and tried to escape.

But you could not.

"Now you start behaving, or else you'll be in deep-" You spit in the old mans face. Your own expression contorted in venomous disgust.

His eyes were ablaze. He let go of your left wrist, raising his hand and striking you across the face. Your cheek and nose stung, turning bright pink with his hands silhouette printed on to your skin. Tears welled in your eyes, a whimper escaping you as you shook with fright. "It would do you well to learn some manners." He gripped a handful of your hair, dragging you behind him. You were forced to scurry along behind him as he dragged you along the cobbles. "Not only are you a gypsy, but your a woman too." He scoffed in disgust, shaking his head. Frodo. The so called "Holy Man" of our faithful Paris, was anything but the title. His horrible, disgusting ways would rot anybodies soul. You could only heave in deep breaths, it felt as though he was tearing large clumps of hair from your scalp.

The bells and bracelets on your ankles and wrists were clinking, creating this joyful serenade to a horrible experience. A perfect contradiction. Frodo threw you into a carriage, large and wooden. Each window was barred with thick, iron poles. "You will learn your place bitch, serving men!" He scoffed turning on his heel and waltzing to the driver. "Bring her to Paris. Get her new clothes on the way, you know the kind." He chuckled and you heard the thud of coin's up front. You cringed, cowering into the damp corner. The smell of dog was pungent in the transport, the wood was damp and mouldy.

Oh Virgin save me-

The door swung open, throwing women into the carriage with you. More Gypsies. All young and pretty. All here for whatever underlying purpose lay ahead, whatever they had planned for these females.

You wept, alone and scared as the carriage began to lurch forward. Your father, killed by Frodo's goons. His head bashed in and his body discarded into the sewers. This night... could not have been worse.

Three days. Three days of travel in this rotting wooden cage. There was seven girls in here, they had fed you only some crusts in the past few days. A single jug of water to be shared amongst you. The females surrounding you were battered and bruised, all had been subject to whatever punishments thought fit by Frodo's Parisians.

The door swung open as the carriage jolted to a halt. Only now were the cheers and shouts coming to you. Your head was spinning, nauseas and fatigued as you were you forced yourself to come to reality. Men, were reaching in and tanning women into the streets. Dragging them as the crowds jeered and laughed. A burly male grabbed you by the ankle, dragging you too the door. You kicked and screamed, "Let go of me you brute!" Once you were beside him, he slapped you on the leg.
"Shut up woman." He chuckled tying your wrists with rope, dragging you in a line after the others. Insults started to come to your ears, and you whimpered.

As you walked the walk of shame towards a group of tents, a pair of eyes caught your attention. So brightly green- an emerald likeness. His tanned skin glistened gold in the suns rays, raven hair glossy. His gaze bored into you, when your own eyes rose to meet his, he nodded. What was he... what was he confirming? Your restraints were yanked forward when you started to slack back. The man whom had nodded at you, faded back into the angry onlookers. Vanishing.