Three Wishes (Genie X Genie Reader)

Anonymously requested, hope you enjoy!

(This is also what I envision as you looking like a genie

(This is also what I envision as you looking like a genie. Feel free to change it!)

"I can't give you that" I floated above the young man before me. His eyes greedy and hungry. Such a self centred being, I found it hard to stay near him. But... I was this monsters slave till he used his three wishes.

Thank goodness this was his last wish.

"Why not? You said I could wish for anything!" He raised his hands up in exasperation, I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "I said anything except raising the dead or to kill someone, making someone love you and wishing for more wishes" the young man had been wishing for the death of his older brother. Since, he was second in line, his brother was heir for the massive company of trade in spices. "Look here Genie, you don't get a decision. Got it? I freed you from the lamp! Hell, I could wish for you to get back into it forever!" I stilled, what the hell was I supposed to do? It was against the laws of the Genies to wish death upon somebody. "I physically can not kill him, I don't have that magic available to me" I grimaced, awaiting the next outburst. I very well could have sentenced myself to my own doom. Good grief, why did I have to be summoned by a mere boy!?

"Fine. Then, I'll just wish you into your lamp forever, never to be summoned again!" Oh my, I wanted to cry. The thought of having to stay in such a tiny lamp for the rest of my long life was... horrific. The boy tapped his foot, "I-" he raised a brow waiting for me to speak. "Wish-" good grief if I killed his brother, I'd become a fugitive in the Grand Council. What was I supposed to do!? Be loyal, or allow myself the chance to be free once more?

"For you to be-" "Fine." The boy grinned, his face an ugly twist of knowing he had won. "Excellent! You know what I want, Genie, make it happen."

"Your wish, is my command" with those words, the empire he had wanted sprouted around him, and I was sucked back into my tiny cramped lamp. It shot off to the sky, probably never to be found for another hundred years, and for me to become increasingly cramped as ever. What had I done? It would be alerted to the Grand Council that I was now a fugitive, every Genie would be alerted about it and if they saw me, to turn me in immediately for questioning and punishment. Oh, I wish I could make my own wishes.

Because I would wish to be human.

58 years later...

The lamp I was squashed into, was lifted from its sandy heap in the ground. A voice echoed outside it. "I don't know Raja, maybe one of the servants left it here by accident?" The familiar sensation of the lamp being rubbed, stirred life back into my sore body. But... if I met another Genie....